*Tonight (Sunday, May 29) you can get an inside glimpse into the lives hip hop legend Ice-T and his buxom wife Coco, when “Ice Loves Coco: Baby Got Backstory” premieres Sunday, May 29 at 10:30pm ET/PT on E!.
The half hour special will dive deep into how the power couple operates and what makes them successful as a team.
Ever wonder what clever pick-up line Ice-T used to win Coco over? Check out the candid footage below to hear how Ice-T made a memorable first impression on Coco and get some love advice from the former gangster rapper turned actor.
You can check out the actual series premiere of “Ice Loves Coco” on June 12 at 10:30pm ET/PT following the season premiere of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” on E!.
Hear how Ice-T and Coco met–and Ice’s pick-up line that sealed the deal!
Hear what Ice-T loves about Coco, how you know when your woman is into you and more!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here