*Tonight (Sunday, May 29) you can get an inside glimpse into the lives hip hop legend Ice-T and his buxom wife Coco, when “Ice Loves Coco: Baby Got Backstory” premieres Sunday, May 29 at 10:30pm ET/PT on E!.
The half hour special will dive deep into how the power couple operates and what makes them successful as a team.
Ever wonder what clever pick-up line Ice-T used to win Coco over? Check out the candid footage below to hear how Ice-T made a memorable first impression on Coco and get some love advice from the former gangster rapper turned actor.
You can check out the actual series premiere of “Ice Loves Coco” on June 12 at 10:30pm ET/PT following the season premiere of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” on E!.
Hear how Ice-T and Coco met–and Ice’s pick-up line that sealed the deal!
Hear what Ice-T loves about Coco, how you know when your woman is into you and more!
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here