*Tonight (Sunday, May 29) you can get an inside glimpse into the lives hip hop legend Ice-T and his buxom wife Coco, when “Ice Loves Coco: Baby Got Backstory” premieres Sunday, May 29 at 10:30pm ET/PT on E!.
The half hour special will dive deep into how the power couple operates and what makes them successful as a team.
Ever wonder what clever pick-up line Ice-T used to win Coco over? Check out the candid footage below to hear how Ice-T made a memorable first impression on Coco and get some love advice from the former gangster rapper turned actor.
You can check out the actual series premiere of “Ice Loves Coco” on June 12 at 10:30pm ET/PT following the season premiere of “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” on E!.
Hear how Ice-T and Coco met–and Ice’s pick-up line that sealed the deal!
Hear what Ice-T loves about Coco, how you know when your woman is into you and more!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- After 3 Years, Stevie Wonder’s Divorce from Kai Millard Finalized
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter: Mom Left ‘The View’ Over Rift with Whoopi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here