*Keyshia Cole and long time lover, Daniel Gibson finally exchanged vows over the weekend in Cleveland, Ohio, according to the couple’s Twitter account.
“So the world ain’t end. Not yet… But a brand new world for me and my family has just begun! #Blessed Wedding Pics coming 2morrow! B E Z,” Daniel tweeted at 2:30 A.M.
[email protected]: It’s OFFICIAL!! #Done & #TrulyBlessed… Mr. & Mrs. Gibson. We appreciate all the Well Wishes!” … Yeees,” tweeted Keyshia shortly after.
Wedding photos have yet to be released. However, they did tweet the photo above of them in front of the helicopter that ferried them to their honeymoon destination.
The wedding comes shortly after the couple celebrated the life of their child, Daniel “Booby” Gibson, Jr. who was born in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here