*Keyshia Cole and long time lover, Daniel Gibson finally exchanged vows over the weekend in Cleveland, Ohio, according to the couple’s Twitter account.
“So the world ain’t end. Not yet… But a brand new world for me and my family has just begun! #Blessed Wedding Pics coming 2morrow! B E Z,” Daniel tweeted at 2:30 A.M.
“@BooBysWorld1: It’s OFFICIAL!! #Done & #TrulyBlessed… Mr. & Mrs. Gibson. We appreciate all the Well Wishes!” … Yeees,” tweeted Keyshia shortly after.
Wedding photos have yet to be released. However, they did tweet the photo above of them in front of the helicopter that ferried them to their honeymoon destination.
The wedding comes shortly after the couple celebrated the life of their child, Daniel “Booby” Gibson, Jr. who was born in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here