*Keyshia Cole and long time lover, Daniel Gibson finally exchanged vows over the weekend in Cleveland, Ohio, according to the couple’s Twitter account.
“So the world ain’t end. Not yet… But a brand new world for me and my family has just begun! #Blessed Wedding Pics coming 2morrow! B E Z,” Daniel tweeted at 2:30 A.M.
“@BooBysWorld1: It’s OFFICIAL!! #Done & #TrulyBlessed… Mr. & Mrs. Gibson. We appreciate all the Well Wishes!” … Yeees,” tweeted Keyshia shortly after.
Wedding photos have yet to be released. However, they did tweet the photo above of them in front of the helicopter that ferried them to their honeymoon destination.
The wedding comes shortly after the couple celebrated the life of their child, Daniel “Booby” Gibson, Jr. who was born in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here