*Keyshia Cole and long time lover, Daniel Gibson finally exchanged vows over the weekend in Cleveland, Ohio, according to the couple’s Twitter account.
“So the world ain’t end. Not yet… But a brand new world for me and my family has just begun! #Blessed Wedding Pics coming 2morrow! B E Z,” Daniel tweeted at 2:30 A.M.
[email protected]: It’s OFFICIAL!! #Done & #TrulyBlessed… Mr. & Mrs. Gibson. We appreciate all the Well Wishes!” … Yeees,” tweeted Keyshia shortly after.
Wedding photos have yet to be released. However, they did tweet the photo above of them in front of the helicopter that ferried them to their honeymoon destination.
The wedding comes shortly after the couple celebrated the life of their child, Daniel “Booby” Gibson, Jr. who was born in March.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addition Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here