*Keyshia Cole and long time lover, Daniel Gibson finally exchanged vows over the weekend in Cleveland, Ohio, according to the couple’s Twitter account.
“So the world ain’t end. Not yet… But a brand new world for me and my family has just begun! #Blessed Wedding Pics coming 2morrow! B E Z,” Daniel tweeted at 2:30 A.M.
“@BooBysWorld1: It’s OFFICIAL!! #Done & #TrulyBlessed… Mr. & Mrs. Gibson. We appreciate all the Well Wishes!” … Yeees,” tweeted Keyshia shortly after.
Wedding photos have yet to be released. However, they did tweet the photo above of them in front of the helicopter that ferried them to their honeymoon destination.
The wedding comes shortly after the couple celebrated the life of their child, Daniel “Booby” Gibson, Jr. who was born in March.
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here