*British soul singer and bad boy, Mark Morrison is ready to release his third studio album, “I Am What I Am” this summer or fall. The set will be lead by the first official single similarly titled.
The artist calls the new music a “delicious slice of soul,” so you know you gotta get it.
All tracks were written by Morrison and include production from Mike City and the Co-Stars.
Best known for his 1996 hit single “Return of the Mack,” the singer became a multi-platinum success with his debut album and remained at the top of Billboard charts for 41 weeks.
Listen to Mark Morrison’s “I Am What I Am.”
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here