*British soul singer and bad boy, Mark Morrison is ready to release his third studio album, “I Am What I Am” this summer or fall. The set will be lead by the first official single similarly titled.
The artist calls the new music a “delicious slice of soul,” so you know you gotta get it.
All tracks were written by Morrison and include production from Mike City and the Co-Stars.
Best known for his 1996 hit single “Return of the Mack,” the singer became a multi-platinum success with his debut album and remained at the top of Billboard charts for 41 weeks.
Listen to Mark Morrison’s “I Am What I Am.”
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here