*British soul singer and bad boy, Mark Morrison is ready to release his third studio album, “I Am What I Am” this summer or fall. The set will be lead by the first official single similarly titled.
The artist calls the new music a “delicious slice of soul,” so you know you gotta get it.
All tracks were written by Morrison and include production from Mike City and the Co-Stars.
Best known for his 1996 hit single “Return of the Mack,” the singer became a multi-platinum success with his debut album and remained at the top of Billboard charts for 41 weeks.
Listen to Mark Morrison’s “I Am What I Am.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here