*British soul singer and bad boy, Mark Morrison is ready to release his third studio album, “I Am What I Am” this summer or fall. The set will be lead by the first official single similarly titled.
The artist calls the new music a “delicious slice of soul,” so you know you gotta get it.
All tracks were written by Morrison and include production from Mike City and the Co-Stars.
Best known for his 1996 hit single “Return of the Mack,” the singer became a multi-platinum success with his debut album and remained at the top of Billboard charts for 41 weeks.
Listen to Mark Morrison’s “I Am What I Am.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here