*On Wednesday, May 25, Cash money founders Slim and Birdman introduced the authors of Cash Money Content at the Chelsea Art Museum in NYC.
Among the attendees were Sylvia Rhone (former Universal Motown records President), Monte Lipman (Universal Republic president and CEO) and Mel Lewinter (former Universal Motown Record Group Chairman).
Check out photos of the brothers’ big night on their publishing venture.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here