*Friday night Trina and Towanda Braxton served as celebrity judges at the season finale of “DRAGNIQUE 2″ a popular weekly drag show series that takes place at the Jungle in Atlanta.
The two stars of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values” couldn’t keep themselves from joining in on the fun, as the ‘queens’ of the night competed for the crown as Atlanta’s next drag superstar.
“These girls know how to work!” laughed Towanda. “This was great fun!” said Trina.
Check out the snaps above and below and check out “Braxton Family Values” Tuesday nights at 9pm on WE tv.
(Photos: James Pray)
135th St Agency
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here