*Friday night Trina and Towanda Braxton served as celebrity judges at the season finale of “DRAGNIQUE 2″ a popular weekly drag show series that takes place at the Jungle in Atlanta.
The two stars of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values” couldn’t keep themselves from joining in on the fun, as the ‘queens’ of the night competed for the crown as Atlanta’s next drag superstar.
“These girls know how to work!” laughed Towanda. “This was great fun!” said Trina.
Check out the snaps above and below and check out “Braxton Family Values” Tuesday nights at 9pm on WE tv.
(Photos: James Pray)
135th St Agency
- Sandra Bland’s Family Proceeds with Federal Lawsuit
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Reportedly Heading Toward Divorce?
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here