*Friday night Trina and Towanda Braxton served as celebrity judges at the season finale of “DRAGNIQUE 2” a popular weekly drag show series that takes place at the Jungle in Atlanta.
The two stars of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values” couldn’t keep themselves from joining in on the fun, as the ‘queens’ of the night competed for the crown as Atlanta’s next drag superstar.
“These girls know how to work!” laughed Towanda. “This was great fun!” said Trina.
Check out the snaps above and below and check out “Braxton Family Values” Tuesday nights at 9pm on WE tv.
(Photos: James Pray)
135th St Agency
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here