*Friday night Trina and Towanda Braxton served as celebrity judges at the season finale of “DRAGNIQUE 2” a popular weekly drag show series that takes place at the Jungle in Atlanta.
The two stars of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values” couldn’t keep themselves from joining in on the fun, as the ‘queens’ of the night competed for the crown as Atlanta’s next drag superstar.
“These girls know how to work!” laughed Towanda. “This was great fun!” said Trina.
Check out the snaps above and below and check out “Braxton Family Values” Tuesday nights at 9pm on WE tv.
(Photos: James Pray)
135th St Agency
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here