*Friday night Trina and Towanda Braxton served as celebrity judges at the season finale of “DRAGNIQUE 2” a popular weekly drag show series that takes place at the Jungle in Atlanta.
The two stars of WE tv’s “Braxton Family Values” couldn’t keep themselves from joining in on the fun, as the ‘queens’ of the night competed for the crown as Atlanta’s next drag superstar.
“These girls know how to work!” laughed Towanda. “This was great fun!” said Trina.
Check out the snaps above and below and check out “Braxton Family Values” Tuesday nights at 9pm on WE tv.
(Photos: James Pray)
135th St Agency
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here