*Queen Latifah has deigned her own clothing line for the Home Shopping Network which will feature clothes and accessories for women between the sizes of 2 and 24.
The rapper-turned-actress has revealed plans for “The Queen Collection for the Home Shopping Network (HSN),” which will be available beginning in August.
“I’m so excited about it. This is something I have wanted to do for a very long time,” she told People.com. “I’ve been offered a lot of deals for clothing lines and actually started one that didn’t quite get off the ground but this is like a full circle moment for me.
“This is a young 14-year old, 17-year old and 22-year old Dana trying to go shopping and actually finding the things she wants to wear or going on HSN and ordering the clothes she likes because they’re there and they are in her size. This has been a bit of a journey and it’s a really exciting venture.”
Latifah says she’s already chosen the bag line as her favorite from the collection.
“I have a bag fetish. I’ll have on sweatpants and a $3000 purse,” she said. “I don’t deny myself, bags are the one thing I’ll allow myself to splurge on. I think the bag line is going to be really good. It’s versatile so it’s not going to look like the same bag from one collection to the next. There’s something for everyone.
“I definitely want to be able to rock my bag. I figured, if I can rock it, why shouldn’t other people be able to?”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here