*Exes Chris Brown and Rihanna are following each other on Twitter — and the fans aren’t very happy about it.
On Saturday, people began to notice that Brown — who beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna on the night of the Grammy Awards in 2009 — started following Rihanna on the social media website. In turn, she followed him as well.
A fan of Rihanna’s tweeted to her asking if this was a sign of reconciliation and perhaps revisiting a possible romance, Rihanna had a rather harsh reaction, writing, “its f—in twitter, not the alter [sic]! calm down.”
The fan — who claims to be a 14-year-old girl — apologized, forcing Rihanna to issue her own apology.
“Babygirl I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy [Rihanna’s fans’ nickname]…xoxo,” tweeted the singer, who then began following the fan on Twitter.
Under his restraining order, which was downgraded in February, Brown is forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend. Previously, he had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here