*Exes Chris Brown and Rihanna are following each other on Twitter — and the fans aren’t very happy about it.
On Saturday, people began to notice that Brown — who beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna on the night of the Grammy Awards in 2009 — started following Rihanna on the social media website. In turn, she followed him as well.
A fan of Rihanna’s tweeted to her asking if this was a sign of reconciliation and perhaps revisiting a possible romance, Rihanna had a rather harsh reaction, writing, “its f—in twitter, not the alter [sic]! calm down.”
The fan — who claims to be a 14-year-old girl — apologized, forcing Rihanna to issue her own apology.
“Babygirl I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy [Rihanna’s fans’ nickname]…xoxo,” tweeted the singer, who then began following the fan on Twitter.
Under his restraining order, which was downgraded in February, Brown is forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend. Previously, he had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here