*Exes Chris Brown and Rihanna are following each other on Twitter — and the fans aren’t very happy about it.
On Saturday, people began to notice that Brown — who beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna on the night of the Grammy Awards in 2009 — started following Rihanna on the social media website. In turn, she followed him as well.
A fan of Rihanna’s tweeted to her asking if this was a sign of reconciliation and perhaps revisiting a possible romance, Rihanna had a rather harsh reaction, writing, “its f—in twitter, not the alter [sic]! calm down.”
The fan — who claims to be a 14-year-old girl — apologized, forcing Rihanna to issue her own apology.
“Babygirl I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy [Rihanna’s fans’ nickname]…xoxo,” tweeted the singer, who then began following the fan on Twitter.
Under his restraining order, which was downgraded in February, Brown is forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend. Previously, he had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here