*Exes Chris Brown and Rihanna are following each other on Twitter — and the fans aren’t very happy about it.
On Saturday, people began to notice that Brown — who beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna on the night of the Grammy Awards in 2009 — started following Rihanna on the social media website. In turn, she followed him as well.
A fan of Rihanna’s tweeted to her asking if this was a sign of reconciliation and perhaps revisiting a possible romance, Rihanna had a rather harsh reaction, writing, “its f—in twitter, not the alter [sic]! calm down.”
The fan — who claims to be a 14-year-old girl — apologized, forcing Rihanna to issue her own apology.
“Babygirl I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt or offend u! Just needed to make it clear to the Navy [Rihanna’s fans’ nickname]…xoxo,” tweeted the singer, who then began following the fan on Twitter.
Under his restraining order, which was downgraded in February, Brown is forbidden from annoying, harassing or stalking his ex-girlfriend. Previously, he had been required to stay at least 50 yards away from Rihanna except at public events.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th B-day and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here