*Saturday night in Oklahoma City, Dirk Nowitzki didn’t play the hero role like he did in game one, but the Dallas Mavericks still built a huge early lead before hanging on for a 93-87 victory over the Thunder in Game 3 of the NBA Western Conference finals.
The Mavericks, who tied with the Miami Heat for the league’s best road record during the regular season, won for the fourth straight time outside Dallas in these playoffs and reclaimed home-court advantage just two nights after letting it get away in Game 2.
Scoring a total of 18 points, Nowitzki went 7 for 21 from the field but Dallas still called on him in the clutch to hold off Oklahoma City’s late charge.
Oklahoma’s Kevin Durant also struggled from the field. The NBA scoring champ hit just 7 of 22 shots ending up with 24 points and 12 rebounds.
Game 4 is back in Oklahoma City Monday night at 9pm Eastern on ESPN.
- Beautiful Diversity of Redheads of African Descent Documented
- Zendaya Checks Twitter Hater Who Called her Parents ‘Ugly’
- Chris Brown Rips Baby Mama for Having a BF Accused of Forgery
- Watch Serena Williams Do Her Karaoke Thing with 'The Little Mermaid'
- Who Knew?! Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger King Restaurants
- Ex-NFLer Simeon Rice Brings Thriller 'Unsullied' to Screens Nationally
- Uncle Luke Says Rappers 'Wasn't Wifin' Hoes' Before Kanye
- Louisiana Man: 'I've Never Had a Racist Bone in My Body' ... But Don't Tempt Me! (Watch)
- Derrick Rose Responds to Drugging/Rape Claims From Ex-Girlfriend
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here