*Saturday night in Oklahoma City, Dirk Nowitzki didn’t play the hero role like he did in game one, but the Dallas Mavericks still built a huge early lead before hanging on for a 93-87 victory over the Thunder in Game 3 of the NBA Western Conference finals.
The Mavericks, who tied with the Miami Heat for the league’s best road record during the regular season, won for the fourth straight time outside Dallas in these playoffs and reclaimed home-court advantage just two nights after letting it get away in Game 2.
Scoring a total of 18 points, Nowitzki went 7 for 21 from the field but Dallas still called on him in the clutch to hold off Oklahoma City’s late charge.
Oklahoma’s Kevin Durant also struggled from the field. The NBA scoring champ hit just 7 of 22 shots ending up with 24 points and 12 rebounds.
Game 4 is back in Oklahoma City Monday night at 9pm Eastern on ESPN.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here