*Sheryl Lee Ralph has a new role coming up this Christmas in the new holiday film, “The Lot,” starring Keith David from “Lord of the Rings.”
Others to appear in the film include Omar Gooding and Eric Roberts.
Production has already started.
“This film is a feel good family picture and I’m proud to join the cast,” said Ralph, who is also working on a book “Redefining DIVA.”
The composition is supposed to be a divinely inspired story filled with modern advice on love, live and living.
And speaking of doing new things, Pharrell Williams is expanding his empire from music to help create a TV network aimed at the online generation. The producer has been named the creative director of Karmaloop TV as of Monday.
The new network will feature original productions and movies geared toward 18-34-year-olds.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here