*Vivica Fox is not ashamed of her love for younger men, and she explained to Access Hollywood why she said yes when her 27-year-old fiancé Omar “Slim” White, a club promoter proposed.
While some say he is using her, others wave it off as pure chemistry.
“They say when you’re not looking sometimes that’s when love happens and that’s what happened,” Vivica tells Access Hollywood Live. While discussing her wig line, Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection, she flashed an 8-carat diamond ring. “This cougar is off the market,” Vivica said.
She tells the story of how it all got started. She noticed him at a club one night and described him as “Kind of pretty, hot and tempting.” Although she liked what was in her purview, she rejected Slim when he asked for her number.
But after a while of fiddling with the idea in her mind, she took a chance on the young guy.
“It took me four days to work up the courage to ask for his number and we’ve pretty much been inseparable ever since,” she said. And about a year later on December 26, Slim proposed to Vivica at the Ritz-Carlton in Miami’s South Beach.
Their wedding day is set for some time in late fall next year.
When asked if she wants children, the 46-year-old said, “Soon. I need to my clock’s ticking … real bad.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Camp Reacts to Kanye West Lyric, ‘I Made That B*tch Famous’
- Martin Shkreli Offers Kanye $10M for 'The Life of Pablo' Album
- The Film Strip: Katie Holmes Tackles Mental Illness in 'Touched by Fire’
- Trump Sticker Causes Heated Interaction Between St. John’s University Students
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here