*Vivica Fox is not ashamed of her love for younger men, and she explained to Access Hollywood why she said yes when her 27-year-old fiancé Omar “Slim” White, a club promoter proposed.
While some say he is using her, others wave it off as pure chemistry.
“They say when you’re not looking sometimes that’s when love happens and that’s what happened,” Vivica tells Access Hollywood Live. While discussing her wig line, Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection, she flashed an 8-carat diamond ring. “This cougar is off the market,” Vivica said.
She tells the story of how it all got started. She noticed him at a club one night and described him as “Kind of pretty, hot and tempting.” Although she liked what was in her purview, she rejected Slim when he asked for her number.
But after a while of fiddling with the idea in her mind, she took a chance on the young guy.
“It took me four days to work up the courage to ask for his number and we’ve pretty much been inseparable ever since,” she said. And about a year later on December 26, Slim proposed to Vivica at the Ritz-Carlton in Miami’s South Beach.
Their wedding day is set for some time in late fall next year.
When asked if she wants children, the 46-year-old said, “Soon. I need to my clock’s ticking … real bad.”
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here