*Vivica Fox is not ashamed of her love for younger men, and she explained to Access Hollywood why she said yes when her 27-year-old fiancé Omar “Slim” White, a club promoter proposed.
While some say he is using her, others wave it off as pure chemistry.
“They say when you’re not looking sometimes that’s when love happens and that’s what happened,” Vivica tells Access Hollywood Live. While discussing her wig line, Vivica A. Fox Hair Collection, she flashed an 8-carat diamond ring. “This cougar is off the market,” Vivica said.
She tells the story of how it all got started. She noticed him at a club one night and described him as “Kind of pretty, hot and tempting.” Although she liked what was in her purview, she rejected Slim when he asked for her number.
But after a while of fiddling with the idea in her mind, she took a chance on the young guy.
“It took me four days to work up the courage to ask for his number and we’ve pretty much been inseparable ever since,” she said. And about a year later on December 26, Slim proposed to Vivica at the Ritz-Carlton in Miami’s South Beach.
Their wedding day is set for some time in late fall next year.
When asked if she wants children, the 46-year-old said, “Soon. I need to my clock’s ticking … real bad.”
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here