“Here’s the thing: I am too grow to put myself in that position,” LisaRaye said when she appeared on “The Wendy Williams Show” earlier this week.
But she did admit there’s been some tension between the them, but there’s a logical reason for that.
“We’re filming 13 to 15 hours a day,” she told Wendy. “So, when you have that much time on your hands and you’re seeing each other every day, there’s going to be creative differences, there’s going to be some words exchanged.”
Peep what else LisaRaye and Wendy discussed:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here