“Here’s the thing: I am too grow to put myself in that position,” LisaRaye said when she appeared on “The Wendy Williams Show” earlier this week.
But she did admit there’s been some tension between the them, but there’s a logical reason for that.
“We’re filming 13 to 15 hours a day,” she told Wendy. “So, when you have that much time on your hands and you’re seeing each other every day, there’s going to be creative differences, there’s going to be some words exchanged.”
Peep what else LisaRaye and Wendy discussed:
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here