“Here’s the thing: I am too grow to put myself in that position,” LisaRaye said when she appeared on “The Wendy Williams Show” earlier this week.
But she did admit there’s been some tension between the them, but there’s a logical reason for that.
“We’re filming 13 to 15 hours a day,” she told Wendy. “So, when you have that much time on your hands and you’re seeing each other every day, there’s going to be creative differences, there’s going to be some words exchanged.”
Peep what else LisaRaye and Wendy discussed:
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here