*Nicki Minaj sashayed onto ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night to perform her latest single, “Moment 4 Life.”
During her performance of the song, from her hit debut album, “Pink Friday,” the show’s professional dancers Lacey Schwimmer and Chelsie Hightower hit the dance floor.
Tuesday night’s episode also saw the elimination of Playboy bunny-turned-reality star Kendra Wilkinson. Five celebrity contestants remain.
Minaj is scheduled to tour with Britney Spears this summer, following her current tour with Drake and headliner Lil’ Wayne.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here