*Nicki Minaj sashayed onto ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night to perform her latest single, “Moment 4 Life.”
During her performance of the song, from her hit debut album, “Pink Friday,” the show’s professional dancers Lacey Schwimmer and Chelsie Hightower hit the dance floor.
Tuesday night’s episode also saw the elimination of Playboy bunny-turned-reality star Kendra Wilkinson. Five celebrity contestants remain.
Minaj is scheduled to tour with Britney Spears this summer, following her current tour with Drake and headliner Lil’ Wayne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here