*Nicki Minaj sashayed onto ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night to perform her latest single, “Moment 4 Life.”
During her performance of the song, from her hit debut album, “Pink Friday,” the show’s professional dancers Lacey Schwimmer and Chelsie Hightower hit the dance floor.
Tuesday night’s episode also saw the elimination of Playboy bunny-turned-reality star Kendra Wilkinson. Five celebrity contestants remain.
Minaj is scheduled to tour with Britney Spears this summer, following her current tour with Drake and headliner Lil’ Wayne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here