*Nicki Minaj sashayed onto ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night to perform her latest single, “Moment 4 Life.”
During her performance of the song, from her hit debut album, “Pink Friday,” the show’s professional dancers Lacey Schwimmer and Chelsie Hightower hit the dance floor.
Tuesday night’s episode also saw the elimination of Playboy bunny-turned-reality star Kendra Wilkinson. Five celebrity contestants remain.
Minaj is scheduled to tour with Britney Spears this summer, following her current tour with Drake and headliner Lil’ Wayne.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' with KMEL & Did He Call Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here