*Nicki Minaj sashayed onto ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” Tuesday night to perform her latest single, “Moment 4 Life.”
During her performance of the song, from her hit debut album, “Pink Friday,” the show’s professional dancers Lacey Schwimmer and Chelsie Hightower hit the dance floor.
Tuesday night’s episode also saw the elimination of Playboy bunny-turned-reality star Kendra Wilkinson. Five celebrity contestants remain.
Minaj is scheduled to tour with Britney Spears this summer, following her current tour with Drake and headliner Lil’ Wayne.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here