“Why Did I Get Married” actor Richard T. Jones embarrassed himself at this year’s University of Maryland graduation as he gave a rambling commencement speech.
In other words he wasn’t prepared. He wasted everybody’s time and made whoever invited him, wish they hadn’t made that decision.
As he stammered his way through the almost interminable 15 minutes he was at the mic, he tried several times to blame it on the speakers who preceded him:
“Wow! I had this great speech ready for you guys and then you put me behind a bunch of doctors. You put an actor…behind a bunch of doctors…and then they said everything I wanted to say so I figure I’ll keep talking until I say something. I had such great analogies. I had such great quotes … And every one was used already. I’m glad I looked up a word called improv because that is what is going to happen here.”
Only what he came up with was NOT improv. But in retrospect if it wasn’t so sad watching him die in front of thousands, it would be funny. Then again, after you watch it, if you can, you just might think it IS funny.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here