“Why Did I Get Married” actor Richard T. Jones embarrassed himself at this year’s University of Maryland graduation as he gave a rambling commencement speech.
In other words he wasn’t prepared. He wasted everybody’s time and made whoever invited him, wish they hadn’t made that decision.
As he stammered his way through the almost interminable 15 minutes he was at the mic, he tried several times to blame it on the speakers who preceded him:
“Wow! I had this great speech ready for you guys and then you put me behind a bunch of doctors. You put an actor…behind a bunch of doctors…and then they said everything I wanted to say so I figure I’ll keep talking until I say something. I had such great analogies. I had such great quotes … And every one was used already. I’m glad I looked up a word called improv because that is what is going to happen here.”
Only what he came up with was NOT improv. But in retrospect if it wasn’t so sad watching him die in front of thousands, it would be funny. Then again, after you watch it, if you can, you just might think it IS funny.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Troubled Loner’ vs. ‘Thugs’: Why the Loaded Language in Crime Stories?
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Donald Trump Is the Master of the Blame Game
- THE (12-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here