*“Saturday Night Live” featured its former head writer Tina Fey as host this weekend along with a surprise return from cast member Maya Rudolph – both of whom are pregnant.
The situation called for a special Mother’s Day ode to their fetuses as only those ladies can do.
They started off singing slowly and earnestly about how they “couldn’t wait to know” their unborn children. Then the tempo picked up and the two ripped into a raunchy tale of how they got knocked up.
Later in the show, Fey got her Sarah Palin on during a Republican debate skit that also featured the return of Jimmy McMillan from The Rent is Too Damn High Party.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Octavia Spencer on Why NASA Movie About Black Women is Overdue
- Angela Bassett Launches ‘Darker Skin Tones’ Skincare Line
- Beyonce Drops ‘Sorry’ Video, Teen Gets into 'Formation' for Prom (Watch)
- Drake Getting Sued By Producer Detail Over Broken Jaw Assault
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here