*“Saturday Night Live” featured its former head writer Tina Fey as host this weekend along with a surprise return from cast member Maya Rudolph – both of whom are pregnant.
The situation called for a special Mother’s Day ode to their fetuses as only those ladies can do.
They started off singing slowly and earnestly about how they “couldn’t wait to know” their unborn children. Then the tempo picked up and the two ripped into a raunchy tale of how they got knocked up.
Later in the show, Fey got her Sarah Palin on during a Republican debate skit that also featured the return of Jimmy McMillan from The Rent is Too Damn High Party.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here