*“Saturday Night Live” featured its former head writer Tina Fey as host this weekend along with a surprise return from cast member Maya Rudolph – both of whom are pregnant.
The situation called for a special Mother’s Day ode to their fetuses as only those ladies can do.
They started off singing slowly and earnestly about how they “couldn’t wait to know” their unborn children. Then the tempo picked up and the two ripped into a raunchy tale of how they got knocked up.
Later in the show, Fey got her Sarah Palin on during a Republican debate skit that also featured the return of Jimmy McMillan from The Rent is Too Damn High Party.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Why Alicia Keys is Not Wearing Makeup These Days
- Chuck D, B-Real, Tom Morello Form New Band 'Prophets of Rage'
- Dez Bryant Salutes Spelling Bee Co-Champ Who Threw His ‘X’ Sign
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here