*“Saturday Night Live” featured its former head writer Tina Fey as host this weekend along with a surprise return from cast member Maya Rudolph – both of whom are pregnant.
The situation called for a special Mother’s Day ode to their fetuses as only those ladies can do.
They started off singing slowly and earnestly about how they “couldn’t wait to know” their unborn children. Then the tempo picked up and the two ripped into a raunchy tale of how they got knocked up.
Later in the show, Fey got her Sarah Palin on during a Republican debate skit that also featured the return of Jimmy McMillan from The Rent is Too Damn High Party.
- Adrian Peterson is the Father, Says Massage Therapist
- Al Roker’s ‘Wake Up With Al’ Show Cancelled Over Email Fight
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here