*“Saturday Night Live” featured its former head writer Tina Fey as host this weekend along with a surprise return from cast member Maya Rudolph – both of whom are pregnant.
The situation called for a special Mother’s Day ode to their fetuses as only those ladies can do.
They started off singing slowly and earnestly about how they “couldn’t wait to know” their unborn children. Then the tempo picked up and the two ripped into a raunchy tale of how they got knocked up.
Later in the show, Fey got her Sarah Palin on during a Republican debate skit that also featured the return of Jimmy McMillan from The Rent is Too Damn High Party.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here