*It’s old news made new again. Cell phones aren’t good for your brain.
There has been a lot of debate and speculation over the years in regards to cell phones and the risks their radiation can have. But now, the World Health Organization (WHO) has officially categorized mobile phone use as a possible carcinogenic hazard.
In the past, studies have suggested that electromagnetic radiation could cause adverse effects on humans, such as brain tumors and problems with male fertility.
The DailyTech reports that the largest international study on cell phones and cancer, which was released in 2010, showed that volunteers who used cell phones over a 10-year period or longer had doubled the rate of a type of tumor called glioma.
Another study conducted by the National Institutes of Health showed that cell phone radiation boosts brain activity by 7 percent, but it is still unknown what this artificial boost does to the brain. Some effects may not be known for many years.
Read more at the DailyTech.
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here