*It’s old news made new again. Cell phones aren’t good for your brain.
There has been a lot of debate and speculation over the years in regards to cell phones and the risks their radiation can have. But now, the World Health Organization (WHO) has officially categorized mobile phone use as a possible carcinogenic hazard.
In the past, studies have suggested that electromagnetic radiation could cause adverse effects on humans, such as brain tumors and problems with male fertility.
The DailyTech reports that the largest international study on cell phones and cancer, which was released in 2010, showed that volunteers who used cell phones over a 10-year period or longer had doubled the rate of a type of tumor called glioma.
Another study conducted by the National Institutes of Health showed that cell phone radiation boosts brain activity by 7 percent, but it is still unknown what this artificial boost does to the brain. Some effects may not be known for many years.
Read more at the DailyTech.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Romeo Miller Responds to Mother Suing Him with Emotional Letter
- Miss Robbie Talks Vegan Soul Food, Family Legacy and Being the Best [EUR Exclusive]
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Donald Trump
- PETA Offers $5K for Info On Puppies Found in Sealed Aquarium in the Woods
- Patti LaBelle Has More for Walmart; Steph Curry Buys a Mansion
- Laquan McDonald Killing Prompts Protesters to Target Black Friday Shopping Areas
- Kim Foxx Vows Reform for Chicago After Laquan McDonald Case
- #BLM Movement Picks Up Support from Benjamin Chavis and NNPA
- Jahlil Okafor: 76ers Rookie in Fight Outside Boston Nightspot (VIDEO)
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here