*David and Tamela Mann have a lot going on.
Between starring on Tyler Perry’s TBS sitcom “Meet the Browns,” starting a marriage ministry and promoting their individual solo CDs, the acting’/sangin’ couple – who just celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary in April – has also been busy developing a new cooking show.
“It’s a cooking show with a little twist,” David tells EUR. “It’s not just gonna be us cooking – add this, add that. We’re gonna have a little spice, a little twist. We’re gonna have our live band, some good celebrity guests, it’s gonna be a little different.”
Tamela adds, “We not chefs, but we can cook.”
And not just soul food.
Below, David and Tamela say their show will go beyond the traditional dishes you’d expect.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here