*David and Tamela Mann have a lot going on.
Between starring on Tyler Perry’s TBS sitcom “Meet the Browns,” starting a marriage ministry and promoting their individual solo CDs, the acting’/sangin’ couple – who just celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary in April – has also been busy developing a new cooking show.
“It’s a cooking show with a little twist,” David tells EUR. “It’s not just gonna be us cooking – add this, add that. We’re gonna have a little spice, a little twist. We’re gonna have our live band, some good celebrity guests, it’s gonna be a little different.”
Tamela adds, “We not chefs, but we can cook.”
And not just soul food.
Below, David and Tamela say their show will go beyond the traditional dishes you’d expect.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here