*David and Tamela Mann have a lot going on.
Between starring on Tyler Perry’s TBS sitcom “Meet the Browns,” starting a marriage ministry and promoting their individual solo CDs, the acting’/sangin’ couple – who just celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary in April – has also been busy developing a new cooking show.
“It’s a cooking show with a little twist,” David tells EUR. “It’s not just gonna be us cooking – add this, add that. We’re gonna have a little spice, a little twist. We’re gonna have our live band, some good celebrity guests, it’s gonna be a little different.”
Tamela adds, “We not chefs, but we can cook.”
And not just soul food.
Below, David and Tamela say their show will go beyond the traditional dishes you’d expect.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here