*Sean “Diddy” Combs is selling his seven-bedroom New Jersey mansion of seven years, the New York Post is reporting.
The hip-hop mogul’s 12,000-square-foot Colonial-style home on the border of the exclusive enclaves of Alpine and Closter is slated to hit the market today for $13.5 million, the broker for the listing confirmed.
Combs paid $6 million in 2004 for the house for himself, his then-longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, and their son, Christian.
Porter and Combs, who had twin daughters together in 2006 and split in 2007, have been spending more time in Los Angeles, sources tell the newspaper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here