*Sean “Diddy” Combs is selling his seven-bedroom New Jersey mansion of seven years, the New York Post is reporting.
The hip-hop mogul’s 12,000-square-foot Colonial-style home on the border of the exclusive enclaves of Alpine and Closter is slated to hit the market today for $13.5 million, the broker for the listing confirmed.
Combs paid $6 million in 2004 for the house for himself, his then-longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, and their son, Christian.
Porter and Combs, who had twin daughters together in 2006 and split in 2007, have been spending more time in Los Angeles, sources tell the newspaper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here