*Sean “Diddy” Combs is selling his seven-bedroom New Jersey mansion of seven years, the New York Post is reporting.
The hip-hop mogul’s 12,000-square-foot Colonial-style home on the border of the exclusive enclaves of Alpine and Closter is slated to hit the market today for $13.5 million, the broker for the listing confirmed.
Combs paid $6 million in 2004 for the house for himself, his then-longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, and their son, Christian.
Porter and Combs, who had twin daughters together in 2006 and split in 2007, have been spending more time in Los Angeles, sources tell the newspaper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here