*Sean “Diddy” Combs is selling his seven-bedroom New Jersey mansion of seven years, the New York Post is reporting.
The hip-hop mogul’s 12,000-square-foot Colonial-style home on the border of the exclusive enclaves of Alpine and Closter is slated to hit the market today for $13.5 million, the broker for the listing confirmed.
Combs paid $6 million in 2004 for the house for himself, his then-longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, and their son, Christian.
Porter and Combs, who had twin daughters together in 2006 and split in 2007, have been spending more time in Los Angeles, sources tell the newspaper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here