*Sean “Diddy” Combs is selling his seven-bedroom New Jersey mansion of seven years, the New York Post is reporting.
The hip-hop mogul’s 12,000-square-foot Colonial-style home on the border of the exclusive enclaves of Alpine and Closter is slated to hit the market today for $13.5 million, the broker for the listing confirmed.
Combs paid $6 million in 2004 for the house for himself, his then-longtime girlfriend, Kim Porter, and their son, Christian.
Porter and Combs, who had twin daughters together in 2006 and split in 2007, have been spending more time in Los Angeles, sources tell the newspaper.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here