*Those ladies of “Basketball Wives” have to be creative about the way they make their money and keep up with the Jones’.
Evelyn Lozada, former fiancée of NBA star Antoine Walker and soon-to-be wife of NFL star Chad Ochocinco decided chronicling her life in a series of novels would definitely win her a different kind of reputation.
Lozada’s new book series, “The Wives Association,” promises to take readers on a journey with her alter ego, Eve Inez-Landon.
While few details have been revealed about the books, “The Wives Association” will present a behind-the-scenes look at the truth of what it’s like to be married to a famous athlete.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here