*Those ladies of “Basketball Wives” have to be creative about the way they make their money and keep up with the Jones’.
Evelyn Lozada, former fiancée of NBA star Antoine Walker and soon-to-be wife of NFL star Chad Ochocinco decided chronicling her life in a series of novels would definitely win her a different kind of reputation.
Lozada’s new book series, “The Wives Association,” promises to take readers on a journey with her alter ego, Eve Inez-Landon.
While few details have been revealed about the books, “The Wives Association” will present a behind-the-scenes look at the truth of what it’s like to be married to a famous athlete.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Songs in the Key of Stevie Wonder and Imhotep Gary Byrd: Celebrating 50 Years of Friendship
- Former NBAer Delonte West is NOT Homeless - Sugar Babies Are Winning?
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here