*Those ladies of “Basketball Wives” have to be creative about the way they make their money and keep up with the Jones’.
Evelyn Lozada, former fiancée of NBA star Antoine Walker and soon-to-be wife of NFL star Chad Ochocinco decided chronicling her life in a series of novels would definitely win her a different kind of reputation.
Lozada’s new book series, “The Wives Association,” promises to take readers on a journey with her alter ego, Eve Inez-Landon.
While few details have been revealed about the books, “The Wives Association” will present a behind-the-scenes look at the truth of what it’s like to be married to a famous athlete.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here