*Those ladies of “Basketball Wives” have to be creative about the way they make their money and keep up with the Jones’.
Evelyn Lozada, former fiancée of NBA star Antoine Walker and soon-to-be wife of NFL star Chad Ochocinco decided chronicling her life in a series of novels would definitely win her a different kind of reputation.
Lozada’s new book series, “The Wives Association,” promises to take readers on a journey with her alter ego, Eve Inez-Landon.
While few details have been revealed about the books, “The Wives Association” will present a behind-the-scenes look at the truth of what it’s like to be married to a famous athlete.
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here