*Those ladies of “Basketball Wives” have to be creative about the way they make their money and keep up with the Jones’.
Evelyn Lozada, former fiancée of NBA star Antoine Walker and soon-to-be wife of NFL star Chad Ochocinco decided chronicling her life in a series of novels would definitely win her a different kind of reputation.
Lozada’s new book series, “The Wives Association,” promises to take readers on a journey with her alter ego, Eve Inez-Landon.
While few details have been revealed about the books, “The Wives Association” will present a behind-the-scenes look at the truth of what it’s like to be married to a famous athlete.
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Report: Tom Brady Destroyed Cell Phone; NFL Suspension to be Upheld
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here