*The sex tape containing intimate scenes of Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Ojani Noa has been allegedly stolen by his manager.
According to WENN, Noa’s current girlfriend Claudia Vazquez has been in possession of the data drive which contains the footage, but she now claims Ojani’s manager, Ed Meyer, has taken it from her house without permission.
Her lawyer Cris Armenta sent a letter to Meyer demanding he appear in court today and return the video, WENN reports.
The letter reportedly reads: “Claudia Vazquez will bring an ex parte application for relief, or whatever is proper, against you for removing home video data drive from Claudia Vazquez’s home.
“You were on notice of the order and using false pretenses, you removed the drive from her house. You have been asked to return it by Claudia Vazquez, myself, and law enforcement authorities. Bring the drive with you to court. We intend to ask the Court to order you to hand the drive to Jennifer Lopez’s attorney’s immediately.”
Meyer has reportedly confirmed he is in possession of the tape – which Lopez recently won an injunction against the sale of – and he plans to take it to court.
“I’ll be in court this morning with the data drive … I’m going to ask that a retired judge be appointed by the court to keep the videos instead of Jay Lavely, Jennifer’s attorney,” Meyer said, according to WENN.
Meyer has previously claimed there are “about 15-20 minutes of total nudity between all the different clips among the 27 hours of footage” of Ojani and Jennifer – who divorced after less than a year of marriage in 1998.
Meyer says Noa is believed to have sold it to his girlfriend Claudia so she could release it on his behalf after he was banned from doing so.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here