*The sex tape containing intimate scenes of Jennifer Lopez and her ex-husband Ojani Noa has been allegedly stolen by his manager.
According to WENN, Noa’s current girlfriend Claudia Vazquez has been in possession of the data drive which contains the footage, but she now claims Ojani’s manager, Ed Meyer, has taken it from her house without permission.
Her lawyer Cris Armenta sent a letter to Meyer demanding he appear in court today and return the video, WENN reports.
The letter reportedly reads: “Claudia Vazquez will bring an ex parte application for relief, or whatever is proper, against you for removing home video data drive from Claudia Vazquez’s home.
“You were on notice of the order and using false pretenses, you removed the drive from her house. You have been asked to return it by Claudia Vazquez, myself, and law enforcement authorities. Bring the drive with you to court. We intend to ask the Court to order you to hand the drive to Jennifer Lopez’s attorney’s immediately.”
Meyer has reportedly confirmed he is in possession of the tape – which Lopez recently won an injunction against the sale of – and he plans to take it to court.
“I’ll be in court this morning with the data drive … I’m going to ask that a retired judge be appointed by the court to keep the videos instead of Jay Lavely, Jennifer’s attorney,” Meyer said, according to WENN.
Meyer has previously claimed there are “about 15-20 minutes of total nudity between all the different clips among the 27 hours of footage” of Ojani and Jennifer – who divorced after less than a year of marriage in 1998.
Meyer says Noa is believed to have sold it to his girlfriend Claudia so she could release it on his behalf after he was banned from doing so.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here