*Songstress Jill Scott recently revealed why she and her ex-husband split, saying one reason was over her cooking.
According to her interview with UK’s Guardian newspaper, her husband, DJ and graphic artist Lyzel Williams, would leave specially prepared food uneaten for days. After six years of wedded bliss, or just the opposite, the couple divorced in 2007.
“One of the reasons my ex-husband and I broke up is that he stopped eating my food. He was pissed (off) for other reasons, but the best way to show me was by leaving what I’d made for him uneaten for days on the kitchen counter. It was a smack in the face.”
After their breakup, Scott fell quickly in love with her drummer Lil John Roberts. They then announced their engagement and welcomed their first child, Jett Hamilton Roberts in 2009. However, the couple split shortly after that the same year.
Now single and doing her thing, Scott is busy promoting her latest album, “The Light of the Sun.”
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here