*Songstress Jill Scott recently revealed why she and her ex-husband split, saying one reason was over her cooking.
According to her interview with UK’s Guardian newspaper, her husband, DJ and graphic artist Lyzel Williams, would leave specially prepared food uneaten for days. After six years of wedded bliss, or just the opposite, the couple divorced in 2007.
“One of the reasons my ex-husband and I broke up is that he stopped eating my food. He was pissed (off) for other reasons, but the best way to show me was by leaving what I’d made for him uneaten for days on the kitchen counter. It was a smack in the face.”
After their breakup, Scott fell quickly in love with her drummer Lil John Roberts. They then announced their engagement and welcomed their first child, Jett Hamilton Roberts in 2009. However, the couple split shortly after that the same year.
Now single and doing her thing, Scott is busy promoting her latest album, “The Light of the Sun.”
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here