*Songstress Jill Scott recently revealed why she and her ex-husband split, saying one reason was over her cooking.
According to her interview with UK’s Guardian newspaper, her husband, DJ and graphic artist Lyzel Williams, would leave specially prepared food uneaten for days. After six years of wedded bliss, or just the opposite, the couple divorced in 2007.
“One of the reasons my ex-husband and I broke up is that he stopped eating my food. He was pissed (off) for other reasons, but the best way to show me was by leaving what I’d made for him uneaten for days on the kitchen counter. It was a smack in the face.”
After their breakup, Scott fell quickly in love with her drummer Lil John Roberts. They then announced their engagement and welcomed their first child, Jett Hamilton Roberts in 2009. However, the couple split shortly after that the same year.
Now single and doing her thing, Scott is busy promoting her latest album, “The Light of the Sun.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here