*After weeks of rumors, Lauryn Hill has revealed she is indeed pregnant with her sixth child, but she’s keeping quiet on the identity of the father.
The former Fugees singer – who already has five children, Zion David-Nesta, 13, Selah, 12, Joshua, nine, John, seven, and three-year-old Sarah with on/off partner Rohan Marley – announced her news at the end of her concert at Detroit’s Chene Park Saturday night (June 4).
“I’m going to be taking time off to give birth,” she told the crowd.
It is thought Lauryn, 36, is in her second trimester and will give birth later this year.
Two months ago, Lauryn told the audience at one of her shows: “I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America.”
Since 1998, Lauryn lived in both the Caribbean and an upmarket hotel in Miami but in August 2008, it was reported she was living with her mother and children in her hometown of South Orange, New Jersey.
Below, her performance of “Everything is Everything” at the June 4 concert in Detroit.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here