*After weeks of rumors, Lauryn Hill has revealed she is indeed pregnant with her sixth child, but she’s keeping quiet on the identity of the father.
The former Fugees singer – who already has five children, Zion David-Nesta, 13, Selah, 12, Joshua, nine, John, seven, and three-year-old Sarah with on/off partner Rohan Marley – announced her news at the end of her concert at Detroit’s Chene Park Saturday night (June 4).
“I’m going to be taking time off to give birth,” she told the crowd.
It is thought Lauryn, 36, is in her second trimester and will give birth later this year.
Two months ago, Lauryn told the audience at one of her shows: “I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America.”
Since 1998, Lauryn lived in both the Caribbean and an upmarket hotel in Miami but in August 2008, it was reported she was living with her mother and children in her hometown of South Orange, New Jersey.
Below, her performance of “Everything is Everything” at the June 4 concert in Detroit.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here