*After weeks of rumors, Lauryn Hill has revealed she is indeed pregnant with her sixth child, but she’s keeping quiet on the identity of the father.
The former Fugees singer – who already has five children, Zion David-Nesta, 13, Selah, 12, Joshua, nine, John, seven, and three-year-old Sarah with on/off partner Rohan Marley – announced her news at the end of her concert at Detroit’s Chene Park Saturday night (June 4).
“I’m going to be taking time off to give birth,” she told the crowd.
It is thought Lauryn, 36, is in her second trimester and will give birth later this year.
Two months ago, Lauryn told the audience at one of her shows: “I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America.”
Since 1998, Lauryn lived in both the Caribbean and an upmarket hotel in Miami but in August 2008, it was reported she was living with her mother and children in her hometown of South Orange, New Jersey.
Below, her performance of “Everything is Everything” at the June 4 concert in Detroit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here