*After weeks of rumors, Lauryn Hill has revealed she is indeed pregnant with her sixth child, but she’s keeping quiet on the identity of the father.
The former Fugees singer – who already has five children, Zion David-Nesta, 13, Selah, 12, Joshua, nine, John, seven, and three-year-old Sarah with on/off partner Rohan Marley – announced her news at the end of her concert at Detroit’s Chene Park Saturday night (June 4).
“I’m going to be taking time off to give birth,” she told the crowd.
It is thought Lauryn, 36, is in her second trimester and will give birth later this year.
Two months ago, Lauryn told the audience at one of her shows: “I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America.”
Since 1998, Lauryn lived in both the Caribbean and an upmarket hotel in Miami but in August 2008, it was reported she was living with her mother and children in her hometown of South Orange, New Jersey.
Below, her performance of “Everything is Everything” at the June 4 concert in Detroit.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here