*After weeks of rumors, Lauryn Hill has revealed she is indeed pregnant with her sixth child, but she’s keeping quiet on the identity of the father.
The former Fugees singer – who already has five children, Zion David-Nesta, 13, Selah, 12, Joshua, nine, John, seven, and three-year-old Sarah with on/off partner Rohan Marley – announced her news at the end of her concert at Detroit’s Chene Park Saturday night (June 4).
“I’m going to be taking time off to give birth,” she told the crowd.
It is thought Lauryn, 36, is in her second trimester and will give birth later this year.
Two months ago, Lauryn told the audience at one of her shows: “I keep having these children. I don’t know if I’m the most fertile woman in America.”
Since 1998, Lauryn lived in both the Caribbean and an upmarket hotel in Miami but in August 2008, it was reported she was living with her mother and children in her hometown of South Orange, New Jersey.
Below, her performance of “Everything is Everything” at the June 4 concert in Detroit.
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gang Threatens to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here