*It’s not unheard of for rappers to be outspoken.
At least some of the ones from the 80s and 90s. Well, Lupe Fiasco is not letting up on the foundation of Hip Hop. He’s speaking his mind without censorship or shame.
The Chicago native disapproves of President Obama. In fact, he called him a terrorist.
In an interview with CBS News’ “What’s Trending” he shared his views.
“In my fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama, in the United States of America,” Fiasco said. “For me, I’m trying to fight the terrorism that’s actually causing the other forms of terrorism. The root causes of the terrorism is the stuff that the U.S. government allows to happen and the foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists. And it’s easy for us because it’s really just some oil, which we can really get on our own.”
In the past, he acknowledged he does not vote and has not interest in getting involved with politics. He explained that he wants no part in the terrorist games the government plays. He doesn’t want blood on his hands.
In the meantime, the maturing artist recently spiked in popularity with his newest album, “Lasers.” It went from No. 60 to No. 25 since it’s release.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here