*It’s not unheard of for rappers to be outspoken.
At least some of the ones from the 80s and 90s. Well, Lupe Fiasco is not letting up on the foundation of Hip Hop. He’s speaking his mind without censorship or shame.
The Chicago native disapproves of President Obama. In fact, he called him a terrorist.
In an interview with CBS News’ “What’s Trending” he shared his views.
“In my fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama, in the United States of America,” Fiasco said. “For me, I’m trying to fight the terrorism that’s actually causing the other forms of terrorism. The root causes of the terrorism is the stuff that the U.S. government allows to happen and the foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists. And it’s easy for us because it’s really just some oil, which we can really get on our own.”
In the past, he acknowledged he does not vote and has not interest in getting involved with politics. He explained that he wants no part in the terrorist games the government plays. He doesn’t want blood on his hands.
In the meantime, the maturing artist recently spiked in popularity with his newest album, “Lasers.” It went from No. 60 to No. 25 since it’s release.
- ‘Empire’s’ Trai Byers on the ‘Jekyll and Hyde’ of Andre Lyon
- Ratings Plummet in Return of Halle Berry’s ‘Extant’
- L.A. District Attorney (Jackie Lacey) Silent on Pressing Charges Against CHP Officer in Video Beating
- Marisa Tomei Joins 'Empire' as Recurring Character
- Prince Yanks His Music From Every Streaming Service Except Tidal
- Bobbi Kristina: Grave Being Prepared; Alleged Former Drug Dealer Dies of Overdose
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Papers to Thwart Baby Mama's Support Demands
- Rihanna Drops 'BBHMM' Video; Kidnaps Fans for Tidal Launch (Watch)
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here