*Lupe Fiasco is not one to hold back very much when it comes to his political views. And some others outside of the Hip Hop realm of life have taken notice. The rapper will appear on the O’Reilly Factor on Fox, particularly for his controversial remarks he made about President Barack Obama.
Previously, Lupe was asked about the messages in his music and went on to say that President Obama is the “biggest terrorist.”
He claimed that the action of the president and the U.S. government are really the actions to call terrorism.
“You know the root cause of terrorists is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists,” he said.
He further commented that he doesn’t vote because he does not want blood on his hands.
So on Tuesday, O’Reilly called the rapper out for his comments and insulted him for his views.
“Mr Fiasco has been invited on ‘The Factor’ but has declined, possibly because he could not possibly defend that remark, which makes him a pinhead. Now the reason I say I wish I was named Lupe Fiasco, wouldn’t it be great, ‘The Fiasco Factor’? I mean, it would be tremendous, O’Reilly told Fox News viewers.
Fiasco later tweeted, “Whoa! I got invited to the O’reilly facter and turned it down??? Thats news to me…would NEVER turn down the opp to push billys buttons.”
So now that all is sort of settled, the battle of a century is scheduled to air next week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here