*Lupe Fiasco is not one to hold back very much when it comes to his political views. And some others outside of the Hip Hop realm of life have taken notice. The rapper will appear on the O’Reilly Factor on Fox, particularly for his controversial remarks he made about President Barack Obama.
Previously, Lupe was asked about the messages in his music and went on to say that President Obama is the “biggest terrorist.”
He claimed that the action of the president and the U.S. government are really the actions to call terrorism.
“You know the root cause of terrorists is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists,” he said.
He further commented that he doesn’t vote because he does not want blood on his hands.
So on Tuesday, O’Reilly called the rapper out for his comments and insulted him for his views.
“Mr Fiasco has been invited on ‘The Factor’ but has declined, possibly because he could not possibly defend that remark, which makes him a pinhead. Now the reason I say I wish I was named Lupe Fiasco, wouldn’t it be great, ‘The Fiasco Factor’? I mean, it would be tremendous, O’Reilly told Fox News viewers.
Fiasco later tweeted, “Whoa! I got invited to the O’reilly facter and turned it down??? Thats news to me…would NEVER turn down the opp to push billys buttons.”
So now that all is sort of settled, the battle of a century is scheduled to air next week.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here