*Lupe Fiasco is not one to hold back very much when it comes to his political views. And some others outside of the Hip Hop realm of life have taken notice. The rapper will appear on the O’Reilly Factor on Fox, particularly for his controversial remarks he made about President Barack Obama.
Previously, Lupe was asked about the messages in his music and went on to say that President Obama is the “biggest terrorist.”
He claimed that the action of the president and the U.S. government are really the actions to call terrorism.
“You know the root cause of terrorists is the stuff the U.S. government allows to happen. The foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists,” he said.
He further commented that he doesn’t vote because he does not want blood on his hands.
So on Tuesday, O’Reilly called the rapper out for his comments and insulted him for his views.
“Mr Fiasco has been invited on ‘The Factor’ but has declined, possibly because he could not possibly defend that remark, which makes him a pinhead. Now the reason I say I wish I was named Lupe Fiasco, wouldn’t it be great, ‘The Fiasco Factor’? I mean, it would be tremendous, O’Reilly told Fox News viewers.
Fiasco later tweeted, “Whoa! I got invited to the O’reilly facter and turned it down??? Thats news to me…would NEVER turn down the opp to push billys buttons.”
So now that all is sort of settled, the battle of a century is scheduled to air next week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Olympics-Bound Gymnast Simone Biles Can Not Be Stopped (Watch)
- Judge Joe Brown Banned from Practicing Law in Tennessee
- DMX Joins Keke Palmer, Aunjanue Ellis in Indie Film ‘Pimp’
- Kanye West Expands Adidas Partnership to Include Line of Apparel, Accessories
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here