*We’ve always heard the term, “When in Rome…”
But, we didn’t think that would mean fitting in with our teenagers and their social trends.
The “do it at home” method was born when parents across the nation began to deal with new social problems with their teens. In the late 70s, young people were smoking marijuana with their parents or at least being able to smoke in the home because parents thought it was safer there. They knew what you and your friends were doing and they could keep you out of harm’s way. But now, parents are applying that same theory to sex. (more…)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here