*Troubled comedian/actor Katt Williams is back in the news because he was arrested again and of course TMZ has the booking photo which will remind you of the classic crazy ones that actor Nick Nolte and the late James Brown took a few years back (see below).
The reason Williams was jailed in the first place is because of an incident in Palmdale, California on Saturday.
According to TMZ, the Katt man was busted after a heated standoff with a tractor driver. Authorities said a man doing tractor work on a home in Palmdale where Katt was staying, claims three women approached his vehicle and began attacking him with rocks and dirt clods.
The man, who says he suffered facial injuries in the attack, called his wife to pick him up but when she arrived, Williams pulled up in an SUV and blocked their exit, so she called 911. The L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. arrested the women for assault with a deadly weapon and then arrested Katt for felony intimidating a witness.
The not so-funny-anymore man was booked and bail was set at $50,000. He was released later that night. Back in April Beverly Hills police were called to quell a disturbance between Williams and another man. Read more about that here.
So, do you think Katt is ready to join James and Nick in the Mugshot Hall of Fame?
- Bobbi Kristina's Body Released for Burial
- Rashida Jones Dropped Robin Thicke for Al B. Sure in Junior High
- TV Land’s ‘Soul Man’ Renewed for Fifth and Final Season
- Nick Gordon Has ‘Suffered Greatly’ Over Bobbi Kristina, Says His Mom
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here