*Troubled comedian/actor Katt Williams is back in the news because he was arrested again and of course TMZ has the booking photo which will remind you of the classic crazy ones that actor Nick Nolte and the late James Brown took a few years back (see below).
The reason Williams was jailed in the first place is because of an incident in Palmdale, California on Saturday.
According to TMZ, the Katt man was busted after a heated standoff with a tractor driver. Authorities said a man doing tractor work on a home in Palmdale where Katt was staying, claims three women approached his vehicle and began attacking him with rocks and dirt clods.
The man, who says he suffered facial injuries in the attack, called his wife to pick him up but when she arrived, Williams pulled up in an SUV and blocked their exit, so she called 911. The L.A. County Sheriff’s Dept. arrested the women for assault with a deadly weapon and then arrested Katt for felony intimidating a witness.
The not so-funny-anymore man was booked and bail was set at $50,000. He was released later that night. Back in April Beverly Hills police were called to quell a disturbance between Williams and another man. Read more about that here.
So, do you think Katt is ready to join James and Nick in the Mugshot Hall of Fame?
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here