*Will Smith is more than just a Hollywood superstar. He’s also the father of an 18-year-old son who just graduated from high school.
Mr. and Mrs. (Jada Pinkett) Smith and the former Mrs. Smith (Sheree Zampino) were on hand see their son, Willard Carrol Smith III aka Trey, receive diploma from Oaks Christian high school in Westlake Village, California.
Oh yeah, the Smith’s two other kids, Jaden and Willow, were there as well.
Check out snaps from the glorious occasion above and below.
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here