*Will Smith is more than just a Hollywood superstar. He’s also the father of an 18-year-old son who just graduated from high school.
Mr. and Mrs. (Jada Pinkett) Smith and the former Mrs. Smith (Sheree Zampino) were on hand see their son, Willard Carrol Smith III aka Trey, receive diploma from Oaks Christian high school in Westlake Village, California.
Oh yeah, the Smith’s two other kids, Jaden and Willow, were there as well.
Check out snaps from the glorious occasion above and below.
- Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara Put Up with Rude, Race Baiting Questions (WATCH)
- Darren Wilson Opens Up A Year After His Killing of Mike Brown
- Secret Service Expert 'Outs' Hillary Clinton's Marriage as 'Fake'
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here