*Will Smith is more than just a Hollywood superstar. He’s also the father of an 18-year-old son who just graduated from high school.
Mr. and Mrs. (Jada Pinkett) Smith and the former Mrs. Smith (Sheree Zampino) were on hand see their son, Willard Carrol Smith III aka Trey, receive diploma from Oaks Christian high school in Westlake Village, California.
Oh yeah, the Smith’s two other kids, Jaden and Willow, were there as well.
Check out snaps from the glorious occasion above and below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here