*R. Kelly is steadily reminding doubters and even the believers that he is indeed the king of R&B. He recently stepped out on his “Love Letter” tour, making a stop in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Rocking the stage with Marsha Ambrosious and Keyshia Cole as opening acts, Kelly thanked his audience for its unrelenting support through the years of actually trials and image tribulations.
According to The Boom Box, Kelly really put on a show with a little theatrical entrance making, ‘40s-style get-up and routine, and of course some sexy love-making serenading.
With plenty of stops and old classic compositions, Kelly is really bringing music back to its soul. The tour will hit Chicago June 16 and continue through July 3.
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here