*R. Kelly is steadily reminding doubters and even the believers that he is indeed the king of R&B. He recently stepped out on his “Love Letter” tour, making a stop in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Rocking the stage with Marsha Ambrosious and Keyshia Cole as opening acts, Kelly thanked his audience for its unrelenting support through the years of actually trials and image tribulations.
According to The Boom Box, Kelly really put on a show with a little theatrical entrance making, ‘40s-style get-up and routine, and of course some sexy love-making serenading.
With plenty of stops and old classic compositions, Kelly is really bringing music back to its soul. The tour will hit Chicago June 16 and continue through July 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here