*R. Kelly is steadily reminding doubters and even the believers that he is indeed the king of R&B. He recently stepped out on his “Love Letter” tour, making a stop in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Rocking the stage with Marsha Ambrosious and Keyshia Cole as opening acts, Kelly thanked his audience for its unrelenting support through the years of actually trials and image tribulations.
According to The Boom Box, Kelly really put on a show with a little theatrical entrance making, ‘40s-style get-up and routine, and of course some sexy love-making serenading.
With plenty of stops and old classic compositions, Kelly is really bringing music back to its soul. The tour will hit Chicago June 16 and continue through July 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Meet the Black Businessman Giving Ex-Cons, Veterans, and Homeless Support for Success
- THE (05-03-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ringside Update/Ortiz vs Berto II The Second Chapter
- Johnny Gill Says New Album to Accompany New Edition Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here