*R. Kelly is steadily reminding doubters and even the believers that he is indeed the king of R&B. He recently stepped out on his “Love Letter” tour, making a stop in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Rocking the stage with Marsha Ambrosious and Keyshia Cole as opening acts, Kelly thanked his audience for its unrelenting support through the years of actually trials and image tribulations.
According to The Boom Box, Kelly really put on a show with a little theatrical entrance making, ‘40s-style get-up and routine, and of course some sexy love-making serenading.
With plenty of stops and old classic compositions, Kelly is really bringing music back to its soul. The tour will hit Chicago June 16 and continue through July 3.
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here