*R. Kelly is steadily reminding doubters and even the believers that he is indeed the king of R&B. He recently stepped out on his “Love Letter” tour, making a stop in Los Angeles over the weekend.
Rocking the stage with Marsha Ambrosious and Keyshia Cole as opening acts, Kelly thanked his audience for its unrelenting support through the years of actually trials and image tribulations.
According to The Boom Box, Kelly really put on a show with a little theatrical entrance making, ‘40s-style get-up and routine, and of course some sexy love-making serenading.
With plenty of stops and old classic compositions, Kelly is really bringing music back to its soul. The tour will hit Chicago June 16 and continue through July 3.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here