*Rihanna is steady telling the world of haters how she really feels, and it is through the new celebrity social club, Twitter that she makes it known.
She recently bumped into a fan on the social media site while satisfying a late night hunger crave at McDonalds.
A fan tweeted, “Rhianna in the housee at McDonalds LOL, she’s actually a rude stank girl. Such a shame for pretty girl! *Bitcch Dowwn*”
She also added: “Why you stormin out and bumpin in to ppl at McDonalds @rihanna ?? Not very nice of you, come to our city and act up!”
After being alerted of the tweets, Rihanna quickly tweeted at the fan: “I was in McD’z for 3 seconds! If I bumped into u, obviously it was an accident! Didn’t notice… #sensitive”
But the fan needed to press the issue saying Rihanna must have noticed.
The singer retorted with, “@iStan4Rihanna_ to peep at the menu b4 I “bumped into” these cunts, lol.”
Oh and the beef didn’t stop there. She actually took her rage out on a Beyonce fan too: “@BeyFierceIV F*CK u C*NT!!!! #unclassyNavy“.
As a result of her tirade, some of her fans stopped following.
Perhaps the superstar’s responses are getting a bit out of hand. There’s a time to fight and a time to simply ignore the ignorance. In fact, who knew RiRi had that much time on her hands?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here