*Rihanna is steady telling the world of haters how she really feels, and it is through the new celebrity social club, Twitter that she makes it known.
She recently bumped into a fan on the social media site while satisfying a late night hunger crave at McDonalds.
A fan tweeted, “Rhianna in the housee at McDonalds LOL, she’s actually a rude stank girl. Such a shame for pretty girl! *Bitcch Dowwn*”
She also added: “Why you stormin out and bumpin in to ppl at McDonalds @rihanna ?? Not very nice of you, come to our city and act up!”
After being alerted of the tweets, Rihanna quickly tweeted at the fan: “I was in McD’z for 3 seconds! If I bumped into u, obviously it was an accident! Didn’t notice… #sensitive”
But the fan needed to press the issue saying Rihanna must have noticed.
The singer retorted with, “@iStan4Rihanna_ to peep at the menu b4 I “bumped into” these cunts, lol.”
Oh and the beef didn’t stop there. She actually took her rage out on a Beyonce fan too: “@BeyFierceIV F*CK u C*NT!!!! #unclassyNavy“.
As a result of her tirade, some of her fans stopped following.
Perhaps the superstar’s responses are getting a bit out of hand. There’s a time to fight and a time to simply ignore the ignorance. In fact, who knew RiRi had that much time on her hands?
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here