*Rihanna is steady telling the world of haters how she really feels, and it is through the new celebrity social club, Twitter that she makes it known.
She recently bumped into a fan on the social media site while satisfying a late night hunger crave at McDonalds.
A fan tweeted, “Rhianna in the housee at McDonalds LOL, she’s actually a rude stank girl. Such a shame for pretty girl! *Bitcch Dowwn*”
She also added: “Why you stormin out and bumpin in to ppl at McDonalds @rihanna ?? Not very nice of you, come to our city and act up!”
After being alerted of the tweets, Rihanna quickly tweeted at the fan: “I was in McD’z for 3 seconds! If I bumped into u, obviously it was an accident! Didn’t notice… #sensitive”
But the fan needed to press the issue saying Rihanna must have noticed.
The singer retorted with, “@iStan4Rihanna_ to peep at the menu b4 I “bumped into” these cunts, lol.”
Oh and the beef didn’t stop there. She actually took her rage out on a Beyonce fan too: “@BeyFierceIV F*CK u C*NT!!!! #unclassyNavy“.
As a result of her tirade, some of her fans stopped following.
Perhaps the superstar’s responses are getting a bit out of hand. There’s a time to fight and a time to simply ignore the ignorance. In fact, who knew RiRi had that much time on her hands?
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here