*Late yesterday, Rohan Marley found himself backtracking his words, trying to clean up the mess had made earlier.
Just hours after tweeting that he isn’t married to Lauryn Hill and is not the father of her sixth child, according to BET.com, he quickly retracted his statement and claimed that his words were twisted.
In response to a tweet that said “What’s up wit @Romarley denying Lauryn Hill tho?” Marley tweeted: “I haven’t denied anyone, just somethings aren’t what they say…Respect to the mother of my children..everyone has rights. I got to be more careful about who I engage in a little conversation.. They’ll twist your words into their own meanings .. Well such is life.”
Now we’re confused. And to make things a little worse, he went back to erase the messages that sent up some red flags on the whole matter.
He then posted on his account, “I erase certain conversation because I didn’t see the necessity of having something on my timeline that created some confusion.. Let that be.”
Check out the tweets here.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here