*Late yesterday, Rohan Marley found himself backtracking his words, trying to clean up the mess had made earlier.
Just hours after tweeting that he isn’t married to Lauryn Hill and is not the father of her sixth child, according to BET.com, he quickly retracted his statement and claimed that his words were twisted.
In response to a tweet that said “What’s up wit @Romarley denying Lauryn Hill tho?” Marley tweeted: “I haven’t denied anyone, just somethings aren’t what they say…Respect to the mother of my children..everyone has rights. I got to be more careful about who I engage in a little conversation.. They’ll twist your words into their own meanings .. Well such is life.”
Now we’re confused. And to make things a little worse, he went back to erase the messages that sent up some red flags on the whole matter.
He then posted on his account, “I erase certain conversation because I didn’t see the necessity of having something on my timeline that created some confusion.. Let that be.”
Check out the tweets here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Sisters In Law': Rhonda Wills Talks 'Staggering' Prince Estate and 'Criminal' Katrina Pierson [EUR Exclusive]
- Blind Boy (Christopher Ward) Sees 'Pretty' Mom for First Time (WATCH)
- Usher Responds to ‘Skinny’ Hate; ‘1st Look’ at 2Pac Shakur Biopic (WATCH)
- Would You Support a Vet Who Shot a Cat in the Head With an Arrow? (Video)
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Cardell Hayes Gets Indicted in Former NFL Player Will Smith's Murder
- Doc Rivers Tearfully Remembers His Mother; Bankrupt: Petey Pablo
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here