*Late yesterday, Rohan Marley found himself backtracking his words, trying to clean up the mess had made earlier.
Just hours after tweeting that he isn’t married to Lauryn Hill and is not the father of her sixth child, according to BET.com, he quickly retracted his statement and claimed that his words were twisted.
In response to a tweet that said “What’s up wit @Romarley denying Lauryn Hill tho?” Marley tweeted: “I haven’t denied anyone, just somethings aren’t what they say…Respect to the mother of my children..everyone has rights. I got to be more careful about who I engage in a little conversation.. They’ll twist your words into their own meanings .. Well such is life.”
Now we’re confused. And to make things a little worse, he went back to erase the messages that sent up some red flags on the whole matter.
He then posted on his account, “I erase certain conversation because I didn’t see the necessity of having something on my timeline that created some confusion.. Let that be.”
Check out the tweets here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here