*Late yesterday, Rohan Marley found himself backtracking his words, trying to clean up the mess had made earlier.
Just hours after tweeting that he isn’t married to Lauryn Hill and is not the father of her sixth child, according to BET.com, he quickly retracted his statement and claimed that his words were twisted.
In response to a tweet that said “What’s up wit @Romarley denying Lauryn Hill tho?” Marley tweeted: “I haven’t denied anyone, just somethings aren’t what they say…Respect to the mother of my children..everyone has rights. I got to be more careful about who I engage in a little conversation.. They’ll twist your words into their own meanings .. Well such is life.”
Now we’re confused. And to make things a little worse, he went back to erase the messages that sent up some red flags on the whole matter.
He then posted on his account, “I erase certain conversation because I didn’t see the necessity of having something on my timeline that created some confusion.. Let that be.”
Check out the tweets here.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here