*Still basking in the bliss of new motherhood, Tia Mowry has decided to share the name of her newborn son.
The star of BET’s “The Game” and her husband Cory Hardrict have chosen the name Cree Taylor Hardrict for their new bundle of joy.
Mowry gushed, “I never knew how much love I could feel for someone.”
Cory added, “We both have tears of joy!”
As previously reported, Tia and her sister Tamera will star in the upcoming Style network reality series “Tia and Tamera,” debuting this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here