*Still basking in the bliss of new motherhood, Tia Mowry has decided to share the name of her newborn son.
The star of BET’s “The Game” and her husband Cory Hardrict have chosen the name Cree Taylor Hardrict for their new bundle of joy.
Mowry gushed, “I never knew how much love I could feel for someone.”
Cory added, “We both have tears of joy!”
As previously reported, Tia and her sister Tamera will star in the upcoming Style network reality series “Tia and Tamera,” debuting this fall.
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here