*Still basking in the bliss of new motherhood, Tia Mowry has decided to share the name of her newborn son.
The star of BET’s “The Game” and her husband Cory Hardrict have chosen the name Cree Taylor Hardrict for their new bundle of joy.
Mowry gushed, “I never knew how much love I could feel for someone.”
Cory added, “We both have tears of joy!”
As previously reported, Tia and her sister Tamera will star in the upcoming Style network reality series “Tia and Tamera,” debuting this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here