*Still basking in the bliss of new motherhood, Tia Mowry has decided to share the name of her newborn son.
The star of BET’s “The Game” and her husband Cory Hardrict have chosen the name Cree Taylor Hardrict for their new bundle of joy.
Mowry gushed, “I never knew how much love I could feel for someone.”
Cory added, “We both have tears of joy!”
As previously reported, Tia and her sister Tamera will star in the upcoming Style network reality series “Tia and Tamera,” debuting this fall.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here