*Some are questioning Beyonce’s new direction with things, wondering if she’s attempting to transform her image. From lighter skin and blonder hair, the singer is making some a little confused about what’s really going on.
Recently, she graced the cover of Essence magazine with an interesting country look. Perhaps going back to her Texan roots, in the photo shoot, the superstar is clad in sexy cowgirl outfit that barely covers her extremities, riding a white horse.
Throughout the photo pieces, she’s hardly holding on to her garments, showing quite a bit of skin. In one pic, she’s rocking a white swimsuit with her arms and nicely toned legs dangling over a tub in the middle of a field with some interesting camera angles. She looks like she’s nude.
The article attached to the risqué photo shoot is entitled, “Eat, Play, Love” in which the songstress shares about her nine-month long hiatus and everything from business to everyday life.
The photo shoot was also captured on video. Check it out below:
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here