*Some are questioning Beyonce’s new direction with things, wondering if she’s attempting to transform her image. From lighter skin and blonder hair, the singer is making some a little confused about what’s really going on.
Recently, she graced the cover of Essence magazine with an interesting country look. Perhaps going back to her Texan roots, in the photo shoot, the superstar is clad in sexy cowgirl outfit that barely covers her extremities, riding a white horse.
Throughout the photo pieces, she’s hardly holding on to her garments, showing quite a bit of skin. In one pic, she’s rocking a white swimsuit with her arms and nicely toned legs dangling over a tub in the middle of a field with some interesting camera angles. She looks like she’s nude.
The article attached to the risqué photo shoot is entitled, “Eat, Play, Love” in which the songstress shares about her nine-month long hiatus and everything from business to everyday life.
The photo shoot was also captured on video. Check it out below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheryl Lee Ralph's Diva Foundation & Better Brothers LA Share the Top 6 Reasons for the 2nd Annual Truth Awards
- Judge Tosses Janice Dickinson’s Amended Complaint Against Cosby
- Cam Newton Says 'Show Me a Good Loser and I’ll Show You a Loser'
- EUR Exclusive: Chrisette Michele Talks Wedding, New Single & More (WATCH)
- Beyonce's 'Formation': How Being 'Unapologetically Black' Can Empower Black Women
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here