*Some are questioning Beyonce’s new direction with things, wondering if she’s attempting to transform her image. From lighter skin and blonder hair, the singer is making some a little confused about what’s really going on.
Recently, she graced the cover of Essence magazine with an interesting country look. Perhaps going back to her Texan roots, in the photo shoot, the superstar is clad in sexy cowgirl outfit that barely covers her extremities, riding a white horse.
Throughout the photo pieces, she’s hardly holding on to her garments, showing quite a bit of skin. In one pic, she’s rocking a white swimsuit with her arms and nicely toned legs dangling over a tub in the middle of a field with some interesting camera angles. She looks like she’s nude.
The article attached to the risqué photo shoot is entitled, “Eat, Play, Love” in which the songstress shares about her nine-month long hiatus and everything from business to everyday life.
The photo shoot was also captured on video. Check it out below:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here