*Some are questioning Beyonce’s new direction with things, wondering if she’s attempting to transform her image. From lighter skin and blonder hair, the singer is making some a little confused about what’s really going on.
Recently, she graced the cover of Essence magazine with an interesting country look. Perhaps going back to her Texan roots, in the photo shoot, the superstar is clad in sexy cowgirl outfit that barely covers her extremities, riding a white horse.
Throughout the photo pieces, she’s hardly holding on to her garments, showing quite a bit of skin. In one pic, she’s rocking a white swimsuit with her arms and nicely toned legs dangling over a tub in the middle of a field with some interesting camera angles. She looks like she’s nude.
The article attached to the risqué photo shoot is entitled, “Eat, Play, Love” in which the songstress shares about her nine-month long hiatus and everything from business to everyday life.
The photo shoot was also captured on video. Check it out below:
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Azealia Banks Angers Australia by Calling Crowds ‘Belligerent’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here