*Tisha Campbell gave up a little too much info in an interview with the ladies of CBS’ “The Talk.”
When asked where wildest location of an intimate encounter with her husband last took place, she may have shared too much information.
“It was in a bathroom in the club … It was like last year,” she said. “It just kind of happened.”
Talking without realizing she could be overstepping some boundaries, the actress said her hubby might not like all their business having been shared.
In the meantime, Campbell’s new show, “The Protector” premieres on Lifetime TV on Sunday.
Check out the video:
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here