*Tisha Campbell gave up a little too much info in an interview with the ladies of CBS’ “The Talk.”
When asked where wildest location of an intimate encounter with her husband last took place, she may have shared too much information.
“It was in a bathroom in the club … It was like last year,” she said. “It just kind of happened.”
Talking without realizing she could be overstepping some boundaries, the actress said her hubby might not like all their business having been shared.
In the meantime, Campbell’s new show, “The Protector” premieres on Lifetime TV on Sunday.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here