*Tisha Campbell gave up a little too much info in an interview with the ladies of CBS’ “The Talk.”
When asked where wildest location of an intimate encounter with her husband last took place, she may have shared too much information.
“It was in a bathroom in the club … It was like last year,” she said. “It just kind of happened.”
Talking without realizing she could be overstepping some boundaries, the actress said her hubby might not like all their business having been shared.
In the meantime, Campbell’s new show, “The Protector” premieres on Lifetime TV on Sunday.
Check out the video:
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here