*Tisha Campbell gave up a little too much info in an interview with the ladies of CBS’ “The Talk.”
When asked where wildest location of an intimate encounter with her husband last took place, she may have shared too much information.
“It was in a bathroom in the club … It was like last year,” she said. “It just kind of happened.”
Talking without realizing she could be overstepping some boundaries, the actress said her hubby might not like all their business having been shared.
In the meantime, Campbell’s new show, “The Protector” premieres on Lifetime TV on Sunday.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here