*Tisha Campbell gave up a little too much info in an interview with the ladies of CBS’ “The Talk.”
When asked where wildest location of an intimate encounter with her husband last took place, she may have shared too much information.
“It was in a bathroom in the club … It was like last year,” she said. “It just kind of happened.”
Talking without realizing she could be overstepping some boundaries, the actress said her hubby might not like all their business having been shared.
In the meantime, Campbell’s new show, “The Protector” premieres on Lifetime TV on Sunday.
Check out the video:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here