*Our sympathies go out to actress/comedian Kym E. Whitley who’s mother, Kaysonia “Kay Kay” Whitley, passed away peacefully on July 3.
According to a press release, Kaysonia Whitley born on February 6, 1936 died peacefully at 2:15 p.m., July 3, 2011 at University Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio as her beloved friends and family accompanied her side. She was a compassionate and adoring woman that was the glue that kept her family together. Kaysonia leaves behind her husband of 54 years William, devoted sons Kyle & Scott, loving daughter Kym, adored granddaughters, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
The Memorial Service for Mrs. Whitley will be held on Monday, July 11 at 10am at the Cleveland Botanical Garden 11030 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 44106 (216-721-1600)
For further information on the Memorial Service please visit www.kaykaywhitley.com/. Flowers & Condolences may be sent to E. F. Boyd Funeral Home 25900 Emery Road. Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here