*Our sympathies go out to actress/comedian Kym E. Whitley who’s mother, Kaysonia “Kay Kay” Whitley, passed away peacefully on July 3.
According to a press release, Kaysonia Whitley born on February 6, 1936 died peacefully at 2:15 p.m., July 3, 2011 at University Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio as her beloved friends and family accompanied her side. She was a compassionate and adoring woman that was the glue that kept her family together. Kaysonia leaves behind her husband of 54 years William, devoted sons Kyle & Scott, loving daughter Kym, adored granddaughters, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
The Memorial Service for Mrs. Whitley will be held on Monday, July 11 at 10am at the Cleveland Botanical Garden 11030 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 44106 (216-721-1600)
For further information on the Memorial Service please visit www.kaykaywhitley.com/. Flowers & Condolences may be sent to E. F. Boyd Funeral Home 25900 Emery Road. Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here