*Our sympathies go out to actress/comedian Kym E. Whitley who’s mother, Kaysonia “Kay Kay” Whitley, passed away peacefully on July 3.
According to a press release, Kaysonia Whitley born on February 6, 1936 died peacefully at 2:15 p.m., July 3, 2011 at University Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio as her beloved friends and family accompanied her side. She was a compassionate and adoring woman that was the glue that kept her family together. Kaysonia leaves behind her husband of 54 years William, devoted sons Kyle & Scott, loving daughter Kym, adored granddaughters, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
The Memorial Service for Mrs. Whitley will be held on Monday, July 11 at 10am at the Cleveland Botanical Garden 11030 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 44106 (216-721-1600)
For further information on the Memorial Service please visit www.kaykaywhitley.com/. Flowers & Condolences may be sent to E. F. Boyd Funeral Home 25900 Emery Road. Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here