*Our sympathies go out to actress/comedian Kym E. Whitley who’s mother, Kaysonia “Kay Kay” Whitley, passed away peacefully on July 3.
According to a press release, Kaysonia Whitley born on February 6, 1936 died peacefully at 2:15 p.m., July 3, 2011 at University Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio as her beloved friends and family accompanied her side. She was a compassionate and adoring woman that was the glue that kept her family together. Kaysonia leaves behind her husband of 54 years William, devoted sons Kyle & Scott, loving daughter Kym, adored granddaughters, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
The Memorial Service for Mrs. Whitley will be held on Monday, July 11 at 10am at the Cleveland Botanical Garden 11030 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 44106 (216-721-1600)
For further information on the Memorial Service please visit www.kaykaywhitley.com/. Flowers & Condolences may be sent to E. F. Boyd Funeral Home 25900 Emery Road. Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Willow Smith: The New Face of Chanel Eyewear (Pics & Video)
- Father of Orlando Shooting Victim Refuses to Claim Son's Body
- Russell Simmons' All Def Digital Lands New $10M in Financing
- Daniel Craig In Talks to Join Halle Berry in LA Riots Drama ‘Kings’
- Theodore 'Ted' Myles Terry's 'Turn Me Loose' (Life & Times of Dick Gregory) a Success
- Ringside Update/ Thurman vs Porter A Clash of Young Titans
- EUR EXCLUSIVE: 'The Legend of Tarzan' Press Junket
- THE (06-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- The Legends of Bad A** Women: 'Tarzan' Ain't the Only One with a Jane
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Trailer Features 'Sledgehammer' from Rihanna (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here