*Our sympathies go out to actress/comedian Kym E. Whitley who’s mother, Kaysonia “Kay Kay” Whitley, passed away peacefully on July 3.
According to a press release, Kaysonia Whitley born on February 6, 1936 died peacefully at 2:15 p.m., July 3, 2011 at University Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio as her beloved friends and family accompanied her side. She was a compassionate and adoring woman that was the glue that kept her family together. Kaysonia leaves behind her husband of 54 years William, devoted sons Kyle & Scott, loving daughter Kym, adored granddaughters, nieces, nephews, and cousins.
The Memorial Service for Mrs. Whitley will be held on Monday, July 11 at 10am at the Cleveland Botanical Garden 11030 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 44106 (216-721-1600)
For further information on the Memorial Service please visit www.kaykaywhitley.com/. Flowers & Condolences may be sent to E. F. Boyd Funeral Home 25900 Emery Road. Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here