*Rapper Foxy Brown has gotten away with mooning.
The artist escaped misdemeanor criminal contempt charges stemming from a confrontation with her neighbor that was thought to have violated her probation.
Brown, real name Inga Marchand, was first accused of harassing her New York City neighbor Arlene Raymond and hitting her in the face with her cell phone in 2008. The rapper later pleaded guilty and was issued an order of protection.
The rap star was accused of violating that order when she allegedly bared her booty and shouted obscenities at Raymond during an altercation in July 2010.
Today, Supreme Court Justice John Walsh ruled in favor of Brown, who had pleaded not guilty to criminal contempt. She was cleared of all wrong-doing, according to the Associated Press.
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here