*Rapper Foxy Brown has gotten away with mooning.
The artist escaped misdemeanor criminal contempt charges stemming from a confrontation with her neighbor that was thought to have violated her probation.
Brown, real name Inga Marchand, was first accused of harassing her New York City neighbor Arlene Raymond and hitting her in the face with her cell phone in 2008. The rapper later pleaded guilty and was issued an order of protection.
The rap star was accused of violating that order when she allegedly bared her booty and shouted obscenities at Raymond during an altercation in July 2010.
Today, Supreme Court Justice John Walsh ruled in favor of Brown, who had pleaded not guilty to criminal contempt. She was cleared of all wrong-doing, according to the Associated Press.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Cheered, Russell Wilson Booed at Knicks Game
- BET Names Brie Miranda Bryant SVP of Unscripted Programming
- Marcus Anderson Cast in John Ridley Drama Pilot ‘Presence’
- Black Paranormal Investigators ‘Ghost Brothers’ Set at Destination America
- Future Calls BS on Ciara’s $15M Defamation Lawsuit
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé's Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here