*Rapper Foxy Brown has gotten away with mooning.
The artist escaped misdemeanor criminal contempt charges stemming from a confrontation with her neighbor that was thought to have violated her probation.
Brown, real name Inga Marchand, was first accused of harassing her New York City neighbor Arlene Raymond and hitting her in the face with her cell phone in 2008. The rapper later pleaded guilty and was issued an order of protection.
The rap star was accused of violating that order when she allegedly bared her booty and shouted obscenities at Raymond during an altercation in July 2010.
Today, Supreme Court Justice John Walsh ruled in favor of Brown, who had pleaded not guilty to criminal contempt. She was cleared of all wrong-doing, according to the Associated Press.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here