*Rapper Foxy Brown has gotten away with mooning.
The artist escaped misdemeanor criminal contempt charges stemming from a confrontation with her neighbor that was thought to have violated her probation.
Brown, real name Inga Marchand, was first accused of harassing her New York City neighbor Arlene Raymond and hitting her in the face with her cell phone in 2008. The rapper later pleaded guilty and was issued an order of protection.
The rap star was accused of violating that order when she allegedly bared her booty and shouted obscenities at Raymond during an altercation in July 2010.
Today, Supreme Court Justice John Walsh ruled in favor of Brown, who had pleaded not guilty to criminal contempt. She was cleared of all wrong-doing, according to the Associated Press.
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here