*Rapper Foxy Brown has gotten away with mooning.
The artist escaped misdemeanor criminal contempt charges stemming from a confrontation with her neighbor that was thought to have violated her probation.
Brown, real name Inga Marchand, was first accused of harassing her New York City neighbor Arlene Raymond and hitting her in the face with her cell phone in 2008. The rapper later pleaded guilty and was issued an order of protection.
The rap star was accused of violating that order when she allegedly bared her booty and shouted obscenities at Raymond during an altercation in July 2010.
Today, Supreme Court Justice John Walsh ruled in favor of Brown, who had pleaded not guilty to criminal contempt. She was cleared of all wrong-doing, according to the Associated Press.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here