*James Brown wasn’t lying when he said “This is a man’s world, but it wouldn’t be anything without a woman or a girl.”
That lyric sums up American culture better than any other. Men set things into motion and women allow them to let it function. Now if the woman gets hell in her and sees things differently, her crusade to change things usually gets results.
So, in saying all that, Chris Brown and Steve Harvey better cross their fingers and hope that their obvious reconciliation that has blossomed into a working relationship goes over well with the ladies. So far… not looking good. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here