*James Brown wasn’t lying when he said “This is a man’s world, but it wouldn’t be anything without a woman or a girl.”
That lyric sums up American culture better than any other. Men set things into motion and women allow them to let it function. Now if the woman gets hell in her and sees things differently, her crusade to change things usually gets results.
So, in saying all that, Chris Brown and Steve Harvey better cross their fingers and hope that their obvious reconciliation that has blossomed into a working relationship goes over well with the ladies. So far… not looking good. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here