*James Brown wasn’t lying when he said “This is a man’s world, but it wouldn’t be anything without a woman or a girl.”
That lyric sums up American culture better than any other. Men set things into motion and women allow them to let it function. Now if the woman gets hell in her and sees things differently, her crusade to change things usually gets results.
So, in saying all that, Chris Brown and Steve Harvey better cross their fingers and hope that their obvious reconciliation that has blossomed into a working relationship goes over well with the ladies. So far… not looking good. (more…)
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here