*Chris Brown can’t catch a break. A day after Star Magazine and Radar Online reported the singer made some homophobic remarks on the basketball court, he’s denying the claims and saying the tabloid is simply spreading false information.
He says he wasn’t even playing basketball the magazine said he was.
“A totally fictitious article ran in the current Star magazine accusing our client Chris Brown of doing something that he did not do,” says Brown’s representatives.
But Radar Online reported Wednesday that, “He got really ticked off when things didn’t go his way during the game, saying, ‘That’s gay!’ and ‘You’re a f-gg-t a–!’ to the other players.” The claim was reportedly made by an “eyewitness.”
The story was accompanied by a photo of the singer playing basketball in New York on the day of his F.A.M.E. album release.
But Brown says he was busy shooting a video for “Body to Body” in Hollywood. Brown’s team is considering taking legal action against the publication.
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here