*Chris Brown can’t catch a break. A day after Star Magazine and Radar Online reported the singer made some homophobic remarks on the basketball court, he’s denying the claims and saying the tabloid is simply spreading false information.
He says he wasn’t even playing basketball the magazine said he was.
“A totally fictitious article ran in the current Star magazine accusing our client Chris Brown of doing something that he did not do,” says Brown’s representatives.
But Radar Online reported Wednesday that, “He got really ticked off when things didn’t go his way during the game, saying, ‘That’s gay!’ and ‘You’re a f-gg-t a–!’ to the other players.” The claim was reportedly made by an “eyewitness.”
The story was accompanied by a photo of the singer playing basketball in New York on the day of his F.A.M.E. album release.
But Brown says he was busy shooting a video for “Body to Body” in Hollywood. Brown’s team is considering taking legal action against the publication.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- New, Longer Trailer for HBO’s ‘Confirmation’ (Watch)
- Dr. Dre Starring in Apple’s First Scripted Television Series
- Cosby Rape Claims Prompt Colorado Bill to Extend Statute of Limitations
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here