*Chris Brown can’t catch a break. A day after Star Magazine and Radar Online reported the singer made some homophobic remarks on the basketball court, he’s denying the claims and saying the tabloid is simply spreading false information.
He says he wasn’t even playing basketball the magazine said he was.
“A totally fictitious article ran in the current Star magazine accusing our client Chris Brown of doing something that he did not do,” says Brown’s representatives.
But Radar Online reported Wednesday that, “He got really ticked off when things didn’t go his way during the game, saying, ‘That’s gay!’ and ‘You’re a f-gg-t a–!’ to the other players.” The claim was reportedly made by an “eyewitness.”
The story was accompanied by a photo of the singer playing basketball in New York on the day of his F.A.M.E. album release.
But Brown says he was busy shooting a video for “Body to Body” in Hollywood. Brown’s team is considering taking legal action against the publication.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here