*Chris Brown can’t catch a break. A day after Star Magazine and Radar Online reported the singer made some homophobic remarks on the basketball court, he’s denying the claims and saying the tabloid is simply spreading false information.
He says he wasn’t even playing basketball the magazine said he was.
“A totally fictitious article ran in the current Star magazine accusing our client Chris Brown of doing something that he did not do,” says Brown’s representatives.
But Radar Online reported Wednesday that, “He got really ticked off when things didn’t go his way during the game, saying, ‘That’s gay!’ and ‘You’re a f-gg-t a–!’ to the other players.” The claim was reportedly made by an “eyewitness.”
The story was accompanied by a photo of the singer playing basketball in New York on the day of his F.A.M.E. album release.
But Brown says he was busy shooting a video for “Body to Body” in Hollywood. Brown’s team is considering taking legal action against the publication.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here