*Chris Brown can’t catch a break. A day after Star Magazine and Radar Online reported the singer made some homophobic remarks on the basketball court, he’s denying the claims and saying the tabloid is simply spreading false information.
He says he wasn’t even playing basketball the magazine said he was.
“A totally fictitious article ran in the current Star magazine accusing our client Chris Brown of doing something that he did not do,” says Brown’s representatives.
But Radar Online reported Wednesday that, “He got really ticked off when things didn’t go his way during the game, saying, ‘That’s gay!’ and ‘You’re a f-gg-t a–!’ to the other players.” The claim was reportedly made by an “eyewitness.”
The story was accompanied by a photo of the singer playing basketball in New York on the day of his F.A.M.E. album release.
But Brown says he was busy shooting a video for “Body to Body” in Hollywood. Brown’s team is considering taking legal action against the publication.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here