*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing legal action from the cousin of music executive Kevin Liles after he was injured during a shooting in the parking lot of the rap mogul’s Atlanta restaurant last year.
Leroy “Tony” Austin filed suit in the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Friday (July 15), accusing Diddy of failing to provide adequate security to guests on the grounds of Justin’s eatery.
Austin, a former A&R rep for Def Jam Records, claims restaurant owners knew there were “dangerous and hazardous conditions” around the property when he dined there in November, 2010, but failed to warn him.
Austin was one of two men shot during the incident. He is seeking damages for his injuries.
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Queen Latifah Moved By Her Own ‘Bessie’ Performance: I ‘Made Myself Cry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here