*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing legal action from the cousin of music executive Kevin Liles after he was injured during a shooting in the parking lot of the rap mogul’s Atlanta restaurant last year.
Leroy “Tony” Austin filed suit in the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Friday (July 15), accusing Diddy of failing to provide adequate security to guests on the grounds of Justin’s eatery.
Austin, a former A&R rep for Def Jam Records, claims restaurant owners knew there were “dangerous and hazardous conditions” around the property when he dined there in November, 2010, but failed to warn him.
Austin was one of two men shot during the incident. He is seeking damages for his injuries.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Draya Michele's Post-Baby Body - Richard Sherman Pranks Himself
- You Can Purchase 'Boycott Beyoncé' Shirts at 'Formation' Tour
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here