*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing legal action from the cousin of music executive Kevin Liles after he was injured during a shooting in the parking lot of the rap mogul’s Atlanta restaurant last year.
Leroy “Tony” Austin filed suit in the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Friday (July 15), accusing Diddy of failing to provide adequate security to guests on the grounds of Justin’s eatery.
Austin, a former A&R rep for Def Jam Records, claims restaurant owners knew there were “dangerous and hazardous conditions” around the property when he dined there in November, 2010, but failed to warn him.
Austin was one of two men shot during the incident. He is seeking damages for his injuries.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- First Look: Rihanna’s New Line of Star Trek-Inspired Dior Sunglasses
- Opinion: How Democratic Superdelegates decided the 2016 Election
- Prince’s Fam Requests Revolution Start Reunion Tour AFTER August Memorial Event
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here