*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing legal action from the cousin of music executive Kevin Liles after he was injured during a shooting in the parking lot of the rap mogul’s Atlanta restaurant last year.
Leroy “Tony” Austin filed suit in the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Friday (July 15), accusing Diddy of failing to provide adequate security to guests on the grounds of Justin’s eatery.
Austin, a former A&R rep for Def Jam Records, claims restaurant owners knew there were “dangerous and hazardous conditions” around the property when he dined there in November, 2010, but failed to warn him.
Austin was one of two men shot during the incident. He is seeking damages for his injuries.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- New California Law Requires 'Perceived Ethnicity' Documentation by Police
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson's Explosive Expose on How the NRA Terrorizes Congress
- The Film Strip: Hugh Jackman and Garrett Hedlund in 'PAN' playland
- Watch: The 'Steve Jobs' Trailer
- THE (10-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Chris Bosh & Rasheeda Appear on Tonight's 'ROSEWOOD' on FOX (Video)
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here