*Sean “Diddy” Combs is facing legal action from the cousin of music executive Kevin Liles after he was injured during a shooting in the parking lot of the rap mogul’s Atlanta restaurant last year.
Leroy “Tony” Austin filed suit in the U.S. District Court of Northern Georgia on Friday (July 15), accusing Diddy of failing to provide adequate security to guests on the grounds of Justin’s eatery.
Austin, a former A&R rep for Def Jam Records, claims restaurant owners knew there were “dangerous and hazardous conditions” around the property when he dined there in November, 2010, but failed to warn him.
Austin was one of two men shot during the incident. He is seeking damages for his injuries.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here