*Dallas Cowboys wide reciver Roy E. Williams got upset recently when he asked Miss Texas USA, Brooke Daniels, for her hand in marriage with a $76,000 ring. Oh, by the way, he sent the ring and his proposal in the mail.
Let’s all take a long pause…
Despite the interesting and elaborate proposal, she rejected his request, but kept the ring.
So the jock filed paper court paperwork demanding for the return of the ring or $76,600.
In addition to the ring, he also spent $5,000 for school and dental bills, a baseball for the pageant winner’s brother and a recorded marriage proposal with the expensive piece of jewelry.
Williams’ insurance company launched an investigation to locate the ring and found out that it’s with Brooke’s daddy, Michael Daniels, who claims he has proof that the football player told his sweet daughter to keep the ring. But in order to avoid any trouble, he’s planning to return the rock.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here