*Dallas Cowboys wide reciver Roy E. Williams got upset recently when he asked Miss Texas USA, Brooke Daniels, for her hand in marriage with a $76,000 ring. Oh, by the way, he sent the ring and his proposal in the mail.
Let’s all take a long pause…
Despite the interesting and elaborate proposal, she rejected his request, but kept the ring.
So the jock filed paper court paperwork demanding for the return of the ring or $76,600.
In addition to the ring, he also spent $5,000 for school and dental bills, a baseball for the pageant winner’s brother and a recorded marriage proposal with the expensive piece of jewelry.
Williams’ insurance company launched an investigation to locate the ring and found out that it’s with Brooke’s daddy, Michael Daniels, who claims he has proof that the football player told his sweet daughter to keep the ring. But in order to avoid any trouble, he’s planning to return the rock.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here