*Dallas Cowboys wide reciver Roy E. Williams got upset recently when he asked Miss Texas USA, Brooke Daniels, for her hand in marriage with a $76,000 ring. Oh, by the way, he sent the ring and his proposal in the mail.
Let’s all take a long pause…
Despite the interesting and elaborate proposal, she rejected his request, but kept the ring.
So the jock filed paper court paperwork demanding for the return of the ring or $76,600.
In addition to the ring, he also spent $5,000 for school and dental bills, a baseball for the pageant winner’s brother and a recorded marriage proposal with the expensive piece of jewelry.
Williams’ insurance company launched an investigation to locate the ring and found out that it’s with Brooke’s daddy, Michael Daniels, who claims he has proof that the football player told his sweet daughter to keep the ring. But in order to avoid any trouble, he’s planning to return the rock.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here