*With Friday’s news of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony’s split after seven years of marriage comes questions about the fate of their new Latin talent show “Q’Viva: The Chosen.”

According to The Hollywood Reporter, the show will continue on, with filming set to begin this fall.

Announced in June, the collaboration between Lopez, Anthony, director-choreographer Jamie King and ‘American Idol’ creator and XIX Entertainment CEO Simon Fuller seeks to find the best undiscovered performers south of the border.

The couple was due to visit dozens of communities and the series promised multi-lingual simultaneous broadcast across 21 countries in North America, Central America and South America.

“The show goes on,” a representative for XIX Entertainment tells THR. “Q’Viva!, the hotly anticipated 2012 celebration of Latin music, artistry and dance, is set to film this autumn in South America with Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as previously announced.”

Lopez joined ‘American Idol’s’ tenth season for which she was paid an estimated $12 million. She has yet to commit to the show for next year, but has signed on for the Lionsgate comedy “What To Expect When You’re Expecting,” slated to open in May 2012. Anthony can currently be seen in the TNT medical drama “Hawthorne,” where he also serves as its musical director.

Meanwhile, Marc Anthony mentioned his separation from Jennifer Lopez at a concert in Colombia – without ever saying her name.

“They’re saying I’m single,” he told the audience to cheers at Símon Bolívar Metropolitan Park in Bogotá, according to People.com, making no specific mention of Lopez. But he blew several kisses at the crowd, and called one female fan “Mamacita,” which translated to “Hot Moma.” He later told her, “You’re so beautiful.”