*A&E has announced that its freshman drama, “Breakout Kings,” is returning for a second season.
Laz Alonso stars in the show that follows a team of U.S. Marshals who make a special deal with several current prisoners in order to catch escaped convicts. Their sentences will be reduced by one month for each fugitive they bring in, but if any of them attempts to flee, they will all be returned to their original prisons, and their sentences will be doubled.
Earlier this year, the show drew strong ratings after its premiere, which attracted 2.8 million total viewers, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Fans can expect ten episodes and Season 2 will go into production later this year. A premiere date is likely in the first quarter.
The series also stars Domenick Lombardozzi, Jimmi Simpson, Malcolm Goodwin, Serinda Swan and Brooke Nevin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- Cute as Heck: 10-Year Old Gets to 'Play Bass' With Paul McCartney (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here