*A&E has announced that its freshman drama, “Breakout Kings,” is returning for a second season.
Laz Alonso stars in the show that follows a team of U.S. Marshals who make a special deal with several current prisoners in order to catch escaped convicts. Their sentences will be reduced by one month for each fugitive they bring in, but if any of them attempts to flee, they will all be returned to their original prisons, and their sentences will be doubled.
Earlier this year, the show drew strong ratings after its premiere, which attracted 2.8 million total viewers, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Fans can expect ten episodes and Season 2 will go into production later this year. A premiere date is likely in the first quarter.
The series also stars Domenick Lombardozzi, Jimmi Simpson, Malcolm Goodwin, Serinda Swan and Brooke Nevin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here