*A&E has announced that its freshman drama, “Breakout Kings,” is returning for a second season.
Laz Alonso stars in the show that follows a team of U.S. Marshals who make a special deal with several current prisoners in order to catch escaped convicts. Their sentences will be reduced by one month for each fugitive they bring in, but if any of them attempts to flee, they will all be returned to their original prisons, and their sentences will be doubled.
Earlier this year, the show drew strong ratings after its premiere, which attracted 2.8 million total viewers, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Fans can expect ten episodes and Season 2 will go into production later this year. A premiere date is likely in the first quarter.
The series also stars Domenick Lombardozzi, Jimmi Simpson, Malcolm Goodwin, Serinda Swan and Brooke Nevin.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Keyshia Cole Casually Mentions She’s ‘Engaged’, and Not to Birdman
- Donald Trump Cancels Meeting with Black Pastors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here