*CBS announced today that Mike Tyson and Reggie Bush will be a part of its new reality series “Same Name,” premiering Sunday July 24 at 9 p.m.
The show places its celebrity guest stars in the lives of someone who happens to share their name. Viewers will watch as each person takes over the other’s job and personal life.
Former heavyweight champ Tyson will travel to Zeeland, Mich. to take over for nurse, Mike Tyson, while New Orleans Saints running back Bush finds out what it’s like to be a general contractor from Danville, Ill. when he takes over his namesake’s life.
Kathy Griffin and David Hasselhoff are also participating. Griffin will trade places with Kathy Griffin, a fiberglass saleswoman from Fayetteville, Ga.; David Hasselhoff appears in the series premiere when he tries on a Lake Jackson, Texas resident’s personal and professional life as a technician/landscaper and vice versa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here