*CBS announced today that Mike Tyson and Reggie Bush will be a part of its new reality series “Same Name,” premiering Sunday July 24 at 9 p.m.
The show places its celebrity guest stars in the lives of someone who happens to share their name. Viewers will watch as each person takes over the other’s job and personal life.
Former heavyweight champ Tyson will travel to Zeeland, Mich. to take over for nurse, Mike Tyson, while New Orleans Saints running back Bush finds out what it’s like to be a general contractor from Danville, Ill. when he takes over his namesake’s life.
Kathy Griffin and David Hasselhoff are also participating. Griffin will trade places with Kathy Griffin, a fiberglass saleswoman from Fayetteville, Ga.; David Hasselhoff appears in the series premiere when he tries on a Lake Jackson, Texas resident’s personal and professional life as a technician/landscaper and vice versa.
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- First Look: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Julia Roberts in ‘Secret in Their Eyes’ (Trailer)
- Halle Berry on Leaving Modeling for Acting: ‘It Took Me Years to Build Respect’
- Victoria Rowell Wants Back on ‘The Young and the Restless’?
- Are We Bananas or is This Dude One Handsome Gorilla?
- Essence Expands Digital Programming with 'Live from the Essence Festival'
- Cops Called to Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Over Family Fights
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here