*CBS announced today that Mike Tyson and Reggie Bush will be a part of its new reality series “Same Name,” premiering Sunday July 24 at 9 p.m.
The show places its celebrity guest stars in the lives of someone who happens to share their name. Viewers will watch as each person takes over the other’s job and personal life.
Former heavyweight champ Tyson will travel to Zeeland, Mich. to take over for nurse, Mike Tyson, while New Orleans Saints running back Bush finds out what it’s like to be a general contractor from Danville, Ill. when he takes over his namesake’s life.
Kathy Griffin and David Hasselhoff are also participating. Griffin will trade places with Kathy Griffin, a fiberglass saleswoman from Fayetteville, Ga.; David Hasselhoff appears in the series premiere when he tries on a Lake Jackson, Texas resident’s personal and professional life as a technician/landscaper and vice versa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here