*CBS announced today that Mike Tyson and Reggie Bush will be a part of its new reality series “Same Name,” premiering Sunday July 24 at 9 p.m.
The show places its celebrity guest stars in the lives of someone who happens to share their name. Viewers will watch as each person takes over the other’s job and personal life.
Former heavyweight champ Tyson will travel to Zeeland, Mich. to take over for nurse, Mike Tyson, while New Orleans Saints running back Bush finds out what it’s like to be a general contractor from Danville, Ill. when he takes over his namesake’s life.
Kathy Griffin and David Hasselhoff are also participating. Griffin will trade places with Kathy Griffin, a fiberglass saleswoman from Fayetteville, Ga.; David Hasselhoff appears in the series premiere when he tries on a Lake Jackson, Texas resident’s personal and professional life as a technician/landscaper and vice versa.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Joy Reid to Take Over Melissa Harris Perry’s Former MSNBC Timeslots
- EUR on the Red Carpet with Key and Peele's New Funny Flick, 'Keanu' (Watch)
- Larry Wilmore on Hosting Final WHCD Under Obama: ‘I’m Very Nervous’
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here