*Bow Wow’s baby’s mama is finally speaking up for herself regarding her relationship with the rapper/actor and the child’s birth certificate.
Video vixen Joie Chavis said she is not to blame for Bow Wow’s name being excluded on their child’s documents and she wasn’t the one to leak the info.
“I wasn’t gonna address this because I’m tired of the drama,” she tweeted in a statement, adding that she felt like the gossip site twisted her arm on the matter. “I was put in an uncomfortable spot. They practically backed me into a corner, saying they were going to run a story anyway.”
She added that TMZ has made her look like a bitter parent and accuses them of twisting her words to form a terrible picture of her.
“I was asked a question, answered it truthfully and somehow my words were twisted and manipulated,” Joie explained. “I in no way wish to speak badly of my child’s father, and definitely would not leak my daughter’s birth certificate, which I myself don’t even have in my possession.”
She concluded in her letter to the public that she and Bow Wow are getting along with how they are raising their daughter Shai.
“We as parents are beyond happy about our new blessing and we’re both looking forward to this positive and bright future for our daughter,” Joie wrote.
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here