*Bow Wow’s baby’s mama is finally speaking up for herself regarding her relationship with the rapper/actor and the child’s birth certificate.
Video vixen Joie Chavis said she is not to blame for Bow Wow’s name being excluded on their child’s documents and she wasn’t the one to leak the info.
“I wasn’t gonna address this because I’m tired of the drama,” she tweeted in a statement, adding that she felt like the gossip site twisted her arm on the matter. “I was put in an uncomfortable spot. They practically backed me into a corner, saying they were going to run a story anyway.”
She added that TMZ has made her look like a bitter parent and accuses them of twisting her words to form a terrible picture of her.
“I was asked a question, answered it truthfully and somehow my words were twisted and manipulated,” Joie explained. “I in no way wish to speak badly of my child’s father, and definitely would not leak my daughter’s birth certificate, which I myself don’t even have in my possession.”
She concluded in her letter to the public that she and Bow Wow are getting along with how they are raising their daughter Shai.
“We as parents are beyond happy about our new blessing and we’re both looking forward to this positive and bright future for our daughter,” Joie wrote.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Brother Comes Down on 'Morbid' Twitter Followers
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here