*Bow Wow’s baby’s mama is finally speaking up for herself regarding her relationship with the rapper/actor and the child’s birth certificate.
Video vixen Joie Chavis said she is not to blame for Bow Wow’s name being excluded on their child’s documents and she wasn’t the one to leak the info.
“I wasn’t gonna address this because I’m tired of the drama,” she tweeted in a statement, adding that she felt like the gossip site twisted her arm on the matter. “I was put in an uncomfortable spot. They practically backed me into a corner, saying they were going to run a story anyway.”
She added that TMZ has made her look like a bitter parent and accuses them of twisting her words to form a terrible picture of her.
“I was asked a question, answered it truthfully and somehow my words were twisted and manipulated,” Joie explained. “I in no way wish to speak badly of my child’s father, and definitely would not leak my daughter’s birth certificate, which I myself don’t even have in my possession.”
She concluded in her letter to the public that she and Bow Wow are getting along with how they are raising their daughter Shai.
“We as parents are beyond happy about our new blessing and we’re both looking forward to this positive and bright future for our daughter,” Joie wrote.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here