*Bow Wow’s baby’s mama is finally speaking up for herself regarding her relationship with the rapper/actor and the child’s birth certificate.
Video vixen Joie Chavis said she is not to blame for Bow Wow’s name being excluded on their child’s documents and she wasn’t the one to leak the info.
“I wasn’t gonna address this because I’m tired of the drama,” she tweeted in a statement, adding that she felt like the gossip site twisted her arm on the matter. “I was put in an uncomfortable spot. They practically backed me into a corner, saying they were going to run a story anyway.”
She added that TMZ has made her look like a bitter parent and accuses them of twisting her words to form a terrible picture of her.
“I was asked a question, answered it truthfully and somehow my words were twisted and manipulated,” Joie explained. “I in no way wish to speak badly of my child’s father, and definitely would not leak my daughter’s birth certificate, which I myself don’t even have in my possession.”
She concluded in her letter to the public that she and Bow Wow are getting along with how they are raising their daughter Shai.
“We as parents are beyond happy about our new blessing and we’re both looking forward to this positive and bright future for our daughter,” Joie wrote.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here