*Rapper Nicki Minaj was reportedly slapped with a fine for cursing during her set Sunday at the Reggae Sumfest concert at Catherine Hall in Montego Bay, St James, Jamaica.
She was scheduled to attend court this Thursday, but her local attorney, Hugh Thompson, made an appeal to move the case to Monday (July 25). He entered an ex parte guilty plea on her behalf and paid the corresponding J$1,000 fee (in Jamaican dollars) for the use of the expletives.
The Police reportedly handed Minaj the summons as she exited the Catherine Hall Complex following her performance in the early hours of Sunday morning, according to the Jamaica Observer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here