*Rapper Nicki Minaj was reportedly slapped with a fine for cursing during her set Sunday at the Reggae Sumfest concert at Catherine Hall in Montego Bay, St James, Jamaica.
She was scheduled to attend court this Thursday, but her local attorney, Hugh Thompson, made an appeal to move the case to Monday (July 25). He entered an ex parte guilty plea on her behalf and paid the corresponding J$1,000 fee (in Jamaican dollars) for the use of the expletives.
The Police reportedly handed Minaj the summons as she exited the Catherine Hall Complex following her performance in the early hours of Sunday morning, according to the Jamaica Observer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here