*Rapper Nicki Minaj was reportedly slapped with a fine for cursing during her set Sunday at the Reggae Sumfest concert at Catherine Hall in Montego Bay, St James, Jamaica.
She was scheduled to attend court this Thursday, but her local attorney, Hugh Thompson, made an appeal to move the case to Monday (July 25). He entered an ex parte guilty plea on her behalf and paid the corresponding J$1,000 fee (in Jamaican dollars) for the use of the expletives.
The Police reportedly handed Minaj the summons as she exited the Catherine Hall Complex following her performance in the early hours of Sunday morning, according to the Jamaica Observer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here