*Rapper Nicki Minaj was reportedly slapped with a fine for cursing during her set Sunday at the Reggae Sumfest concert at Catherine Hall in Montego Bay, St James, Jamaica.
She was scheduled to attend court this Thursday, but her local attorney, Hugh Thompson, made an appeal to move the case to Monday (July 25). He entered an ex parte guilty plea on her behalf and paid the corresponding J$1,000 fee (in Jamaican dollars) for the use of the expletives.
The Police reportedly handed Minaj the summons as she exited the Catherine Hall Complex following her performance in the early hours of Sunday morning, according to the Jamaica Observer.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here