*Rapper Nicki Minaj was reportedly slapped with a fine for cursing during her set Sunday at the Reggae Sumfest concert at Catherine Hall in Montego Bay, St James, Jamaica.
She was scheduled to attend court this Thursday, but her local attorney, Hugh Thompson, made an appeal to move the case to Monday (July 25). He entered an ex parte guilty plea on her behalf and paid the corresponding J$1,000 fee (in Jamaican dollars) for the use of the expletives.
The Police reportedly handed Minaj the summons as she exited the Catherine Hall Complex following her performance in the early hours of Sunday morning, according to the Jamaica Observer.
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here