*Despite tweets suggesting media reports of her altercation with an unidentified man in Dallas should not be believed, TMZ has obtained a police report of the incident that sheds some light on what really went down.
The man, according to the report, is her assistant Safaree Samuels. Minaj claims they were arguing at the pool of the Palomar Hotel Monday night and took it upstairs to the room.
According to the police report, Nicki followed Samuels up to the room they were sharing, to make sure he didn’t take any of her stuff. Nicki was looking into her suitcase in the room, which had some of Samuels’ belongings, when she says he “grabbed the suitcase and as he was picking it up, he shoved the suitcase across [Nicki’s] chin and lower lip.”
The police report goes on: “[Nicki’s] teeth struck the inside of her lower lip, causing the inside of the lower lip to cut and start to bleed.”
According to the report, a paramedic arrived on scene, but Nicki decided she didn’t want to press charges so the case was closed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here