*Despite tweets suggesting media reports of her altercation with an unidentified man in Dallas should not be believed, TMZ has obtained a police report of the incident that sheds some light on what really went down.
The man, according to the report, is her assistant Safaree Samuels. Minaj claims they were arguing at the pool of the Palomar Hotel Monday night and took it upstairs to the room.
According to the police report, Nicki followed Samuels up to the room they were sharing, to make sure he didn’t take any of her stuff. Nicki was looking into her suitcase in the room, which had some of Samuels’ belongings, when she says he “grabbed the suitcase and as he was picking it up, he shoved the suitcase across [Nicki’s] chin and lower lip.”
The police report goes on: “[Nicki’s] teeth struck the inside of her lower lip, causing the inside of the lower lip to cut and start to bleed.”
According to the report, a paramedic arrived on scene, but Nicki decided she didn’t want to press charges so the case was closed.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here