*Kanye West is reportedly preparing to debut his first clothing collection – a line for women – during New York Fashion Week this fall.
The rapper-producer has been learning the craft for the past few years, taking up internships at top design houses Louis Vuitton, Raf Simmons and Fendi since 2008, and he’s a regular at fashion week events around the world.
He began working on his own line earlier this year and is said to have hired British talents Louise Goldin and Louise Wilson, a professor at top London fashion college Central Saint Martins, to help create the womenswear range.
And according to Grazia magazine, West is aiming to have the collection ready to hit the runway in September for New York Fashion Week.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here