*Kanye West is reportedly preparing to debut his first clothing collection – a line for women – during New York Fashion Week this fall.
The rapper-producer has been learning the craft for the past few years, taking up internships at top design houses Louis Vuitton, Raf Simmons and Fendi since 2008, and he’s a regular at fashion week events around the world.
He began working on his own line earlier this year and is said to have hired British talents Louise Goldin and Louise Wilson, a professor at top London fashion college Central Saint Martins, to help create the womenswear range.
And according to Grazia magazine, West is aiming to have the collection ready to hit the runway in September for New York Fashion Week.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here