*Kanye West is reportedly preparing to debut his first clothing collection – a line for women – during New York Fashion Week this fall.
The rapper-producer has been learning the craft for the past few years, taking up internships at top design houses Louis Vuitton, Raf Simmons and Fendi since 2008, and he’s a regular at fashion week events around the world.
He began working on his own line earlier this year and is said to have hired British talents Louise Goldin and Louise Wilson, a professor at top London fashion college Central Saint Martins, to help create the womenswear range.
And according to Grazia magazine, West is aiming to have the collection ready to hit the runway in September for New York Fashion Week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here