*Kanye West is reportedly preparing to debut his first clothing collection – a line for women – during New York Fashion Week this fall.
The rapper-producer has been learning the craft for the past few years, taking up internships at top design houses Louis Vuitton, Raf Simmons and Fendi since 2008, and he’s a regular at fashion week events around the world.
He began working on his own line earlier this year and is said to have hired British talents Louise Goldin and Louise Wilson, a professor at top London fashion college Central Saint Martins, to help create the womenswear range.
And according to Grazia magazine, West is aiming to have the collection ready to hit the runway in September for New York Fashion Week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here