*Kanye West is reportedly preparing to debut his first clothing collection – a line for women – during New York Fashion Week this fall.
The rapper-producer has been learning the craft for the past few years, taking up internships at top design houses Louis Vuitton, Raf Simmons and Fendi since 2008, and he’s a regular at fashion week events around the world.
He began working on his own line earlier this year and is said to have hired British talents Louise Goldin and Louise Wilson, a professor at top London fashion college Central Saint Martins, to help create the womenswear range.
And according to Grazia magazine, West is aiming to have the collection ready to hit the runway in September for New York Fashion Week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here