*Blackfilm is reporting that Spike Lee is currently working on his next feature “Red Hook Summer,” which follows an adult from Atlanta who comes and spends the summer in Red Hook section of Brooklyn, NY.
Lee will be reprising his role as Mookie, the Brooklyn pizza delivery worker character he played in 1989′s “Do the Right Thing.”
Production has just gotten underway on the project.
As previously reported, film studio Mandate has just confirmed that Lee will be directing its remake of “Old Boy.”
- EUR Q&A: Carl Pittman, Black Conservative, 'Offended' By Black Lives Matter
- Dennis Haysbert to Voice NBC’s ‘Meet the Press’ Intro
- 50 Cent On Verge of Getting Electricity Shut Off?
- Damon Wayans Reveals Tracy Morgan's Undisclosed Walmart Settlement; Morgan's Camp Puzzled
- The New Yorker Cover Depicts President Kanye West
- EUR Quickie: Shocking Photo! ... Can U Guess Who This is?
- Janet Jackson Releases Title Track from ‘Unbreakable’ (Listen)
- Criminal Charges Recommended for Camper Accused of Terrorizing Black Family
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here