*The odds of someone surviving a 10-story drop are normally not very good. But when good Samaritans get involved it appears that the odds start to shape up!
Over the weekend, a child found that out firsthand. The good Samaritan and the child live to tell the story.
In Beijing, a 2-year old toddler was left with her grandmother, but grandma didn’t end up being the best candidate for a babysitter as she left the child in the 10-story apartment alone (more…)
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here