*First Mila Kunis, then Justin Timberlake – and now, Betty White.
The octogenarian is the latest celebrity to be asked out to the Marine Corps Ball in Washington.
Sgt. Ray Lewis, pictured above, put his request on YouTube, calling the 89-year-old small screen legend the complete package. [Scroll down to watch.]
“She’s funny, she’s sweet, she’s mature. She’s the all-around perfect woman,” he says. “I really think we’d have a good time. I’m fun, you know. … I think I can make her laugh. I think she can make me laugh. I think we can laugh together. … So, call me!”
White has yet to respond to Lewis’s invitation. But Kunis, 27, and Timberlake, 30, confirmed Monday on NBC’s “Today” show, while promoting their movie Friends with Benefits, that they are attending – having been invited by Scott Moore and Kelsey De Santis, respectively.
But they clarified that there is more than one Marine Corps Ball, and that they’re not attending the same one.
“Marines have a lot of balls,” Kunis said. Timberlake added: “We want to pay honor to our country and embrace their balls.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Chris Brown’s Long Suffering Publicist Quits After He Curses Her Out
- Man 'Pulls Penis Out' to Scan on Self-Service Tray (Yes, He's in Jail)
- Pres. Obama Tries to Name Everyone Who Died on ‘Game of Thrones' - For a Good Cause (Watch)
- Sheila E on Her Prince Tribute for BET and its Emotional Toll
- BET’s Debra Lee on Jesse Williams, D’Angelo’s Absence, Electrocution Concerns for Beyonce, More
- Ludacris to Play Guantanamo Bay on Fourth of July
- Beyoncé's Mama Responds to Those Hating on Bey for Leaving BET Awards
- 2016 BET Awards See Spike in Viewership
- 4 Upgrades to Catch the Eye of Luxury Homebuyers
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: Dogs Bark, Sharks Attack, And Alligators Eat People
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here