*First Mila Kunis, then Justin Timberlake – and now, Betty White.
The octogenarian is the latest celebrity to be asked out to the Marine Corps Ball in Washington.
Sgt. Ray Lewis, pictured above, put his request on YouTube, calling the 89-year-old small screen legend the complete package. [Scroll down to watch.]
“She’s funny, she’s sweet, she’s mature. She’s the all-around perfect woman,” he says. “I really think we’d have a good time. I’m fun, you know. … I think I can make her laugh. I think she can make me laugh. I think we can laugh together. … So, call me!”
White has yet to respond to Lewis’s invitation. But Kunis, 27, and Timberlake, 30, confirmed Monday on NBC’s “Today” show, while promoting their movie Friends with Benefits, that they are attending – having been invited by Scott Moore and Kelsey De Santis, respectively.
But they clarified that there is more than one Marine Corps Ball, and that they’re not attending the same one.
“Marines have a lot of balls,” Kunis said. Timberlake added: “We want to pay honor to our country and embrace their balls.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here