*First Mila Kunis, then Justin Timberlake – and now, Betty White.
The octogenarian is the latest celebrity to be asked out to the Marine Corps Ball in Washington.
Sgt. Ray Lewis, pictured above, put his request on YouTube, calling the 89-year-old small screen legend the complete package. [Scroll down to watch.]
“She’s funny, she’s sweet, she’s mature. She’s the all-around perfect woman,” he says. “I really think we’d have a good time. I’m fun, you know. … I think I can make her laugh. I think she can make me laugh. I think we can laugh together. … So, call me!”
White has yet to respond to Lewis’s invitation. But Kunis, 27, and Timberlake, 30, confirmed Monday on NBC’s “Today” show, while promoting their movie Friends with Benefits, that they are attending – having been invited by Scott Moore and Kelsey De Santis, respectively.
But they clarified that there is more than one Marine Corps Ball, and that they’re not attending the same one.
“Marines have a lot of balls,” Kunis said. Timberlake added: “We want to pay honor to our country and embrace their balls.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Master P Sued Over Failure to Deliver Snoop Dogg in Dubai
- Grammys: Ice Cube & Son to Present; Miguel to Sing 'She's Out Of My Life'
- Yolanda Adams Added to Fox’s Live Musical ‘The Passion’
- Lance Stephenson Drags Ex K. Michelle Over ‘Down in the DM’ Remix
- Cleveland Rescinds $500 ER Bill Sent to Tamir Rice’s Family
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here