*First Mila Kunis, then Justin Timberlake – and now, Betty White.
The octogenarian is the latest celebrity to be asked out to the Marine Corps Ball in Washington.
Sgt. Ray Lewis, pictured above, put his request on YouTube, calling the 89-year-old small screen legend the complete package. [Scroll down to watch.]
“She’s funny, she’s sweet, she’s mature. She’s the all-around perfect woman,” he says. “I really think we’d have a good time. I’m fun, you know. … I think I can make her laugh. I think she can make me laugh. I think we can laugh together. … So, call me!”
White has yet to respond to Lewis’s invitation. But Kunis, 27, and Timberlake, 30, confirmed Monday on NBC’s “Today” show, while promoting their movie Friends with Benefits, that they are attending – having been invited by Scott Moore and Kelsey De Santis, respectively.
But they clarified that there is more than one Marine Corps Ball, and that they’re not attending the same one.
“Marines have a lot of balls,” Kunis said. Timberlake added: “We want to pay honor to our country and embrace their balls.”
- Economy Adds 223K Jobs; Black Unemployment Down Slightly
- Don Lemon to Donald Trump: 'Did You Have to Say They Were Rapists?' (Watch)
- Mother Who Killed Her Kids Tells Court, 'I'd Do it Again!' (Disturbing Video)
- Queen Latifah, Jennifer Garner Lead TD Jakes’ ‘Miracles From Heaven’
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’s’ John Schneider Rips TV Land for Pulling Show Over Rebel Flag (Watch)
- NYC Mayor: Officials 'Reviewing' Donald Trump's City Contracts
- Robin Thicke Distracted by Marriage Fail During ‘Blurred Lines’ Lawsuit
- Sherri Shepherd Settles Custody Battle with Lamar Sally
- EUR Exclusive: Boris and Nicole Discuss New Talk Show (WATCH)
- Black Confederate Flag Defender Believes Slavery was a ‘Choice’ (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here