*First Mila Kunis, then Justin Timberlake – and now, Betty White.
The octogenarian is the latest celebrity to be asked out to the Marine Corps Ball in Washington.
Sgt. Ray Lewis, pictured above, put his request on YouTube, calling the 89-year-old small screen legend the complete package. [Scroll down to watch.]
“She’s funny, she’s sweet, she’s mature. She’s the all-around perfect woman,” he says. “I really think we’d have a good time. I’m fun, you know. … I think I can make her laugh. I think she can make me laugh. I think we can laugh together. … So, call me!”
White has yet to respond to Lewis’s invitation. But Kunis, 27, and Timberlake, 30, confirmed Monday on NBC’s “Today” show, while promoting their movie Friends with Benefits, that they are attending – having been invited by Scott Moore and Kelsey De Santis, respectively.
But they clarified that there is more than one Marine Corps Ball, and that they’re not attending the same one.
“Marines have a lot of balls,” Kunis said. Timberlake added: “We want to pay honor to our country and embrace their balls.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here