*Erica Campbell of gospel duo Mary Mary and BET’s “Sunday Best” chose ABC’s “Good Morning America” to announce she is expecting .
The singer said she and her husband, producer Warryn Campbell, are anticipating the arrival of their third child early next year.
“We have two incredible children and can’t wait to see what our newest bundle of joy will be like!” said Campbell. “We’re grateful for all of our blessings, but this is the biggest of all.”
Erica and her sister Tina were on “GMA” to plug their involvement in a new Red Cross initiative that helps victims of disasters.
Watch their entire “GMA” visit below.
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here