*Erica Campbell of gospel duo Mary Mary and BET’s “Sunday Best” chose ABC’s “Good Morning America” to announce she is expecting .
The singer said she and her husband, producer Warryn Campbell, are anticipating the arrival of their third child early next year.
“We have two incredible children and can’t wait to see what our newest bundle of joy will be like!” said Campbell. “We’re grateful for all of our blessings, but this is the biggest of all.”
Erica and her sister Tina were on “GMA” to plug their involvement in a new Red Cross initiative that helps victims of disasters.
Watch their entire “GMA” visit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here