*Erica Campbell of gospel duo Mary Mary and BET’s “Sunday Best” chose ABC’s “Good Morning America” to announce she is expecting .
The singer said she and her husband, producer Warryn Campbell, are anticipating the arrival of their third child early next year.
“We have two incredible children and can’t wait to see what our newest bundle of joy will be like!” said Campbell. “We’re grateful for all of our blessings, but this is the biggest of all.”
Erica and her sister Tina were on “GMA” to plug their involvement in a new Red Cross initiative that helps victims of disasters.
Watch their entire “GMA” visit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here