*Erica Campbell of gospel duo Mary Mary and BET’s “Sunday Best” chose ABC’s “Good Morning America” to announce she is expecting .
The singer said she and her husband, producer Warryn Campbell, are anticipating the arrival of their third child early next year.
“We have two incredible children and can’t wait to see what our newest bundle of joy will be like!” said Campbell. “We’re grateful for all of our blessings, but this is the biggest of all.”
Erica and her sister Tina were on “GMA” to plug their involvement in a new Red Cross initiative that helps victims of disasters.
Watch their entire “GMA” visit below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Jay Z's Tidal Selects #BlackLivesMatter for $1.5M Donation
- EUR Exclusive 'Hit the Floor Clip: Funny/Sexy Tension in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- New 'Ghostbusters' Character Images Revealed
- Kerry Washington Talks Pressures Black Women Face
- Cam Newton Stars in New Beats by Dre Ad Featuring Future (WATCH)
- Bronx is Latest Location for NYC 'Subway Slasher' (Lone Suspect is Red Haired Brotha')
- L.A. Reid Confesses to Wendy He Failed Whitney Houston (WATCH)
- NFL Great Jerry Rice is Driving for Lyft in San Francisco (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here