*Erica Campbell of gospel duo Mary Mary and BET’s “Sunday Best” chose ABC’s “Good Morning America” to announce she is expecting .
The singer said she and her husband, producer Warryn Campbell, are anticipating the arrival of their third child early next year.
“We have two incredible children and can’t wait to see what our newest bundle of joy will be like!” said Campbell. “We’re grateful for all of our blessings, but this is the biggest of all.”
Erica and her sister Tina were on “GMA” to plug their involvement in a new Red Cross initiative that helps victims of disasters.
Watch their entire “GMA” visit below.
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here