*Ever since Media Take Out and In Touch Weekly reported that Stacey Dash was fired from VH1’s “Single Ladies,” fans have bombarded co-star LisaRaye’s Facebook page believing she had something to do with it, reports Sandra Rose.
LisaRaye, who tweeted the below photos of herself on vacation in Europe, finally addressed the rumors with the following message posted to her FB wall:
“As everyone knows I am in Italy vacationing. I was just made aware of the lies that are being spread by Mediatakeout and other blogs that like to create false stories. I was not even aware that Stacy Dash had been fired from Single Ladies. Furthermore if she has been fired that is a network decision. I don’t have the power to get her fired nor do I have any beef with her. Now im going to go continue enjoying my vacation!
In Touch Weekly reported that Dash was not asked to return for season 2. The outlet cited sources who said Stacey “feuded with the cast, cancelled promos and caused entirely too much drama.”
Stacey and LisaRaye were reportedly involved in a fight on set a few months ago, which resulted in Dash reportedly storming off the set.
According to In Touch, casting is already underway for her replacement so that they can begin shooting the next season.
It is also rumored that producer Queen Latifah put in the call to fire Stacey herself.
- Holy Crap! My House is On Fire...I'd Better Grab My Spareribs! (Video)
- Maya Angelou’s Art Collection Heading to Auction
- 18-Year-Old Forgives Rapper Kevin Gates for Kicking Her (WATCH)
- D'Angelo Speaks on His Iconic 'Untitled' Video with Tavis Smiley (WATCH)
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here