*Ever since Media Take Out and In Touch Weekly reported that Stacey Dash was fired from VH1’s “Single Ladies,” fans have bombarded co-star LisaRaye’s Facebook page believing she had something to do with it, reports Sandra Rose.
LisaRaye, who tweeted the below photos of herself on vacation in Europe, finally addressed the rumors with the following message posted to her FB wall:
“As everyone knows I am in Italy vacationing. I was just made aware of the lies that are being spread by Mediatakeout and other blogs that like to create false stories. I was not even aware that Stacy Dash had been fired from Single Ladies. Furthermore if she has been fired that is a network decision. I don’t have the power to get her fired nor do I have any beef with her. Now im going to go continue enjoying my vacation!
In Touch Weekly reported that Dash was not asked to return for season 2. The outlet cited sources who said Stacey “feuded with the cast, cancelled promos and caused entirely too much drama.”
Stacey and LisaRaye were reportedly involved in a fight on set a few months ago, which resulted in Dash reportedly storming off the set.
According to In Touch, casting is already underway for her replacement so that they can begin shooting the next season.
It is also rumored that producer Queen Latifah put in the call to fire Stacey herself.
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Report: Leola Brown Thrown Out of Bobbi Kristina Funeral Services
- Lil Kim Claims Mr. Papers Was Physically Abusive
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here